Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
auzentech hometheatre hd is not hdcp 1.1 compliant, has me blocked
flashy28 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: usa Joined: Sep 25, 2009 11:40 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
auzentech hometheatre hd card is not compliant with hdcp 1.1, only 1.2, has my plasma hdtv( poineer pdp 5020fd) blocked from viewing bluray movies i paid for. the sound card has lots of problems.[/b]
a [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 26, 2008 06:06 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
..if you need HD Sound only, wait for the ATI 5870 / 5850, they can do bitstream with no problems, and send back the Auzen joke.
flashy28 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: usa Joined: Sep 25, 2009 11:40 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
i know about the 5870. thanks for the info though. ill be getting the asus xonar 1.3 deluxe instead. its been out long enough to where the bugs have been worked out. if the asus soundcard blocks me from watching my bluray movies on my plasma hdtv then, ill be sending it back too. asus has the best soundcards out there. they put the best parts on them too, like burr brown dacs. if anyone wants 5.1 dts then stay away from the asus av100 chipsets, go with the av200.
a [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 26, 2008 06:06 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
Xonarnis for TMT only, no full function with PDVD...