Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: You can change the duration of your titles, their motion effects, like you can most everything while working on your project. Nothing you can to with it in a finished rendered/burned video.

Yes I know about the duration, What I would like to do is slow down the animation of the title IE slow down the speed of the individual letters as they spell a word.
Hi all I have just completed my first film with PD10 and I have noticed the animation on the titles seems to be to fast for my taste. Is there a way that I can slow it down, I am sure the earlier PD's aninmation were a bit slower.....Pete.
Hi, The third party that I had i mind is Amazon.
Hi all, could somone tell me what the difference is between PD 10 Ultra purchased from a third party and PD 10 Ultra Mini Sierra Package as sold by Cyberlink. (I want to purchase the disc because of trouble downloading).........Pete.
Bless you Tony........Do you have any more Youtube tutorials?
Hi all, having just upgraded to PD9 I am having trouble inserting transitions to ALL as I did with PD7.
With PD 7 I could select the first clip and then select all and then I could do the same thing to all clips IE decrease/increase time of clips and or add transitions. But I find with PD9 I cannot do this!!....Help Please.
Quote: What did your email say?

You should have a download link for the Romance Pack in your email from Cyberlink.
After you download, you double click the file and it gets installed in Powerdirector.

At least that is the way it is supposed to work.

I have downloaded all the links? So when I open PD where do I find the Romance pack effects?
Is there an option button? Like edit, transisition,title ect.
Hello all, I have just upgraded to PD9 with free Romace pack. I have had a few issues which have been sorted apart from accessing the Romance pack? How is this done? When PD9 is open is there supposed to be an option box for it?
I have contacted Customer support but it's a bit like talking to a brick wall.
Hello, Everytime I try to render a file it gets about 43% of the way through and then a message comes up saying PD has encountered a problem and is closing down..................HELP PLEASE.
Hello, I am using a Canon XL2 MinI Dv tape camera. Could someone please tell me which would be best render.
Avi,Mpeg1 or Mpeg2..............Thanks Pete.
Not that I want to have two versions, I would like to have PD9 on both my laptop which is XP and my tower pc which is Microsoft 7.
Hello, can I upgrade tp PD9 onto a laptop with XP home installed. Also could I install on both of my computers.
Hi All, I know many have asked about clips disapearing (including myself) But this time I AM baffled.
I have not renamed or moved the clips but they have still disapeared!!!! WHY.The clips are kept on an external hard drive
Any ideas please.
Hello All, I know when clips or moved or given a different name they will dissapear from the pds.
BUT all my clips have dissapeared!! and the only thing that has changed is I have had a different Antivirus Software put onto my computer,would this have caused it
PS the clips are stored on an external drive.
Hi All, and thank you for your help. My situation so far is I have a new Pc with Firewire and have downloaded a few test clips rom my XL2 to my Pc with no problem, before I try could you please tell me if My Power Director V7 will work with my new windows 7?.......................Pete.

Hi All I have a new computer with windows 7 before I try to install it can I still use my Power Director?
Thanks Tony for your reply, What does my computer have to be to be "up to it"..............Pete.
Hi All, I am thinking of buying a Canon XL 2 Camera, as this camera will just about take all my money I dont really want to have to upgrade to a different Editing system. So could I still use my PD. Also with my little sony camcorder it downloaded as individual clips, So how would a tape download? is it downloaded as a full length tape or in clips?
Your help would be much appreciated.....................Pete.

Hello, I have assembled some still pictures and used the Magic Movie Wizard,The only trouble is that the pictures go to fast.I have tried all the obvious like duration but to no avail.Any ideas?............Pete.
Many Thanks................Pete.
Go to: