Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD9 and XP home.
ziggylulu [Avatar]
Member Location: Arnold,Nottingham,UK Joined: Jul 05, 2008 14:40 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, can I upgrade tp PD9 onto a laptop with XP home installed. Also could I install on both of my computers.
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
You should have no trouble with the installation if the computer meets the minimum specifications, but PD9 will not allow you to have more than one version installed. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
ziggylulu [Avatar]
Member Location: Arnold,Nottingham,UK Joined: Jul 05, 2008 14:40 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
Not that I want to have two versions, I would like to have PD9 on both my laptop which is XP and my tower pc which is Microsoft 7.
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry. I read that wrong. I believe CyberLink only allows installation on one computer at a time. You may have to look at the EULA to make sure. I quickly scanned the FAQs and didn't see any mention of it. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM