Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Clips diasapeared AGAIN!!!!!
ziggylulu [Avatar]
Member Location: Arnold,Nottingham,UK Joined: Jul 05, 2008 14:40 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
Hi All, I know many have asked about clips disapearing (including myself) But this time I AM baffled.
I have not renamed or moved the clips but they have still disapeared!!!! WHY.The clips are kept on an external hard drive
Any ideas please.
Trevor George
Member Location: Bristol, UK. Joined: May 29, 2010 17:44 Messages: 80 Offline
[Post New]
Sometimes when I'm using different USB connections on my PC the external drive which I then plug in is given a different drive-name to what it was previously, depending on what else is also connected, such as D, E, F and sometimes even G drive, so could this be the cause ?

After previously having problems such as yours, all my files associated with the edit are transferred to the same folder on my main drive, including audio files and the saved project files themselves.

Only when the project has bee produced do I put the audio files back in their original folder, and move the Camcorder files to my external drive . . . and touch wood, I haven't had any problems since Trevor . . My YouTube site . . (Bristol, UK) . . My JVC GZ-HM1 Camcorder