Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Romance Pack!!!
ziggylulu [Avatar]
Member Location: Arnold,Nottingham,UK Joined: Jul 05, 2008 14:40 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
Hello all, I have just upgraded to PD9 with free Romace pack. I have had a few issues which have been sorted apart from accessing the Romance pack? How is this done? When PD9 is open is there supposed to be an option box for it?
I have contacted Customer support but it's a bit like talking to a brick wall.
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
What did your email say?

You should have a download link for the Romance Pack in your email from Cyberlink.
After you download, you double click the file and it gets installed in Powerdirector.

At least that is the way it is supposed to work.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 13. 2011 21:06

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

ziggylulu [Avatar]
Member Location: Arnold,Nottingham,UK Joined: Jul 05, 2008 14:40 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: What did your email say?

You should have a download link for the Romance Pack in your email from Cyberlink.
After you download, you double click the file and it gets installed in Powerdirector.

At least that is the way it is supposed to work.

I have downloaded all the links? So when I open PD where do I find the Romance pack effects?
Is there an option button? Like edit, transisition,title ect.
ClancM
Senior Member Location: New York Joined: May 26, 2011 22:19 Messages: 175 Offline
[Post New]
If you installed then they would be in different "rooms" as they're called in PD. Meaning the PIP, Tittle and maybe Particle. You can get to these different rooms by clicking on the icons that are to the left of the imported clips window.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
ziggylulu, the Romance Pack vol 2 is 6 animated DVD menus for your videos, nothing else. The only place they will appear is the "Create disc" menu area. You should notice 6 additional DVD menus with more of a love/romance theme to them.

Jeff
twincitybulldog
Senior Member Location: Winter Haven, Florida "Home of Legoland" Joined: Aug 03, 2009 14:59 Messages: 159 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hello all, I have just upgraded to PD9 with free Romace pack. I have had a few issues which have been sorted apart from accessing the Romance pack? How is this done? When PD9 is open is there supposed to be an option box for it?
I have contacted Customer support but it's a bit like talking to a brick wall.

I think you will find that the packs from Cyberlink is in fact applications that have to be installed first to use them in Power Director.
They should have been downloaded as a separate file either to Cyberlink in the documents folder or the download folder.
A quick way to find them is to use the search feature in windows and search for Romance if you in fact did download the file to you computer.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 14. 2011 11:43

Windows 8 Pro 64bit
Cameras. Panasonic AG-HMC40, GoPro Hero 3 Black
Edition.