Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dear Keith,
It seems it's a special case.It works fine at my DTV device.
Dear Keith,
Do you mean you can import the clips into the media room at the edit page successfully?

Maybe you can contact with custim support department.
I think it's more useful if you can provide the record clips to CS depart.
Dear Antonio,
Maybe you can turn off the option "Enable fie processing to speed up high definition video editing" at the preference dialog and try it again.
Dear James,
About the compatibility warning,you can click the right button and select the "properties" to check if something is wrong.
Dear all,
There is a button at the top-right concern of the timeline.You can use it to resize the track height.

It works fine at my SONY HC-1.Could you share the capture profile you selected and what is your CPU and RAM size?
Thanks.
Jorge,
I am so sorry to ask a stupid question.Could I know what kind of your camcorder(DV/HDV) and the model No.?I am so curious because I don't have the problem for my sony HDV HC-1 camcorder.
Dear Jorge,
Could you describe the steps in detail and which version do you use?
You can find it at the about dialog.
Dear Rick,
Do you mean it works when import from the folder but fail when import from the file?
Thanks.
Ingrid,
I just want to know do you add any transition effect at the end of the video clip.Thanks.
Ingrid,
I can't reproduce it.It's so strange that I can't find the option "Remove transition" at the right-click menu.By the way,what kind of the video clip do you use and do you also apply the transition at the video clip?
Go to: