Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video but not Audio
Jorge [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 04, 2008 23:00 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
No puedo obtener audio cuando estoy capturando una pelicula casera desde mi camara de video. que debo hacer? Tengo instalado PowerDirector 5.0

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 05. 2008 14:57

Jorge [Avatar]
[Post New]
I cannot obtain audio when I am capturing a homemade film from my camcorder. What I must do? The program is PoweDirector 5.0

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 05. 2008 15:04

Monica Wu [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 29, 2008 22:33 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Dear Jorge,
Could you describe the steps in detail and which version do you use?
You can find it at the about dialog.
Jorge [Avatar]
[Post New]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 05. 2008 15:02

Monica Wu [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 29, 2008 22:33 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Jorge,
I am so sorry to ask a stupid question.Could I know what kind of your camcorder(DV/HDV) and the model No.?I am so curious because I don't have the problem for my sony HDV HC-1 camcorder.
dan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 21, 2008 17:15 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry. I am not offering a reply but confirm that there is such a problem. I am using PD5 bundled with a Pioneer Bluray burner. I can only load SD video files but not the m2ts files. I am using files shot with a Panasonic SP5 and a Canon HF10, both ACVHD format, loaded in my hard drive. The Powerproducer that came with PD 5 could see and edit the m2ts files but not the audio.
Can anyone help ?