Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
THE EMAIL MESSAGE
We would like to inform you that a response to your inquiry was posted at the URL. Please visit this address to view the response.
URL: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/service/inquiry-response-page.do?pId=CS002612412&m=043690f7494efc7c1dec866a4e2ac289&lang=enu

That link shows
Ticket ID: CS002612412 Ticket Status: Closed Related Product: Power2Go
How can I find that ticket? And if the ticket is closed, why would there be a current response?

Can I find a list of the topics that I've posted?

The message indicates that the product is Power2Go. Am I posting to the wrong forum?

Thanks for your help.
SweetTasha
I contacted Cyberlink support and opened a ticket. Theer response was to uninstall and re-install. That didn't change anything.
SweetTasha.

Quote 2/8/2023
It was suggested in a private message that I need to provide more details.
OK! Here we go.

Specifically that user asked...
Is your free trial expired?
No. The screenshot below indicates 28 days remaining.

Have you tried reinstalling Power2go?
No. I assume that the download did provide the latest version. If not, please tell me how to download the latest version.

Any antivirus blocking?
I'm using Malwarebytes. It didn't report any blocking.

Here are the steps that I execute:

Open Power2Go and get this screen:
OPENING SCREEN

Click Launch Free Version
That brings up this screen
OPTIONS

Click Mp3
That brings up a screen that appears to be blank. It doesn't stay long enough to get a Print Screen, but I was able to capture the image with my phone.
BLANK SCREEN

That screen closes and the Power2Go task terminates.

Thanks for you help.
SweetTasha.

Some thoughts for your reference:
Have you tried reinstalling power2go to check it out?
Any antivirus software possibly blocked the process?

Or, you can contact cyberlink support for help.

I meant to reply to the forum but it looks like it replied to your private message?
2/8/2023
It was suggested in a private message that I need to provide more details.
OK! Here we go.

Specifically that user asked...
No. The screenshot below indicates 28 days remaining.

Have you tried reinstalling Power2go?
No. I assume that the download did provide the latest version. If not, please tell me how to download the latest version.

Any antivirus blocking?
I'm using Malwarebytes. It didn't report any blocking.

Here are the steps that I execute:

Open Power2Go and get this screen:
OPENING SCREEN

Click Launch Free Version
That brings up this screen
OPTIONS

Click Mp3
That brings up a screen that appears to be blank. It doesn't stay long enough to get a Print Screen, but I was able to capture the image with my phone.
BLANK SCREEN

That screen closes and the Power2Go task terminates.

Thanks for you help.
SweetTasha.
When I run Power2Go I see this

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gvpgga1i0268o19/opening%20screen%202.jpg?dl=0

I click MP3 and it does nothing.

This is the free trial version.
Thanks for your help.
SweetTasha
Quote Your Dxdiag.txt indicates that you have crashes on P2Go 13 from the build in 2019. You can download and apply this patch update to build 2024 for improved Win 10 compatibility: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/index.html?action=download after filling in the blanks.

I downoaded and applied the patch but it didn't solve the problem.

Thanks for your help.
SweetTasha.
When I open the shortcut

SHORTCUT

EXECUTABLE

It takes me to

WMA OPENING SCREEN

When I click the WMA, it pauses briefly--for about 2 seconds--then it closes.

Where can I find instructions for doing a WMA copy?

DXDIAG

Thanks for your help.
SweetTasha
I haven't used Power2Go for quite a while until now, but I've never experienced this problem before. Here are the steps leading up to the situation.
^ Open Power2Go
^ Select WMA
^ An empty screen comes up almost immediatly.

It disappears even fast, not long enough to get a screen shot.

Here is the opening screen:
I've changed the Windows 10 default app for CDs to WMP but when I load a CD it still opens with PowerDVD. I'm more comfortable with WMP for playing CDs. Is there a setting in PowerDVD that I can tweak to get it to stop that behavior?

TIA.
SweetTasha.
Quote I'm not sure I follow your second question. You asked about uploading an avatar in the Power2Go forum and the answer is you don't yet have enough posts to do that.

Posts count across all CL forums, but you need another 20 from this point to reach 50 and then the upload option will appear on your profile page.

the answer is you don't yet have enough posts to do that.

I do remember that, but I thought maybe your instructions here would circumvent that requirement.

Thanks.
SweetTasha.
Quote Please see this discussion for the answer to this and your other recently created topic.

I'm asking about two topics:
1. When I click my generic "Newbie" avatar in my profile it does indeed show me all the messages I created. Thank you for that.

2. The discussion you refer to says to click on my avatar in one of the messages that I've posted and I will be given the opportuinity to upload an avatar. However, when I click my avatar in one of the messages that I have posted--that is, not a message of my own but someone else's message--it gives me that same information as a message of my own. It doesn't give me the opportuinity to upload an avatar.

Thanks.
SweetTasha
I'm using a DELL Inspiron 3668, Intel Core i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz. Is that enough?
I don't see a way to find my own question(s). So far, my questions have been recent, and I see them easily when I go to Recent Topics. Can I sort or search on Author?

TIA
SweetTasha.
How does one bookmark a question? I see one in My Bookmarks but I don't remember putting it there.

TIA
SweetTasha.
Quote You haven't posted enough questions yet Tasha See the details here:

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/81380.page#post_box_337620

Dave

Thanks.
I was gonna ask a follow-up question, but since I've learned that posting more question is beneficial, I'll do that.smile
SweetTasha.
I don't see an option in the Profile Preferences, or anywhere else, to upload an avatar. Where can I do that? What are the size/dimensions requirements?

TIA.
SweetTasha.
Quote If it is a commercial HD DVD, it will have copyright protection on it, so Power2Go cannot copy or rip its contents. You may want to Google a free converter that will rip it to a video file.

To burn the content on a Blu-ray to be played in a BD player, you need to use a blank Blu-ray disc. A CD-RW disc will only have about 700 MB of space, while Blu-rays have 25 GB or more.

Dave

1. I've copied music Albums on CD that are copyrighted with Power2Go--for my personal use. I think you are saying that, in the case of a movie, Power2Go would simply not be technologically capable of copying a movie?

2. Are Verbatim 97238 16x BD-R the type your are recommending for output? ? Would it be accurate to say any BD-R is OK, regardless of the brand?

Thanks for your help.
SweetTasha.

Is there a description somewhere of the various designations for disc. I mean the -R and +RW, etc?
I have an HD DVD that will not play on my LG Blu-ray Player. Can I make a copy into the Blu-ray format? If so, will a CD-RW disc be acceptable for the output?

TIA.
SweetTasha.
I want to create slide shows and videos from .jpg and .png images. Which CyberlLink product would be best for me to consider?

TIA. SweetTasha.
Please ignore this message.

Thanks. SweetTasha.
Go to: