Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to navigate to my own question(s)
SweetTasha [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 26, 2019 17:40 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
I don't see a way to find my own question(s). So far, my questions have been recent, and I see them easily when I go to Recent Topics. Can I sort or search on Author?

TIA
SweetTasha.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Please see this discussion for the answer to this and your other recently created topic.
SweetTasha [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Please see this discussion for the answer to this and your other recently created topic.

I'm asking about two topics:
1. When I click my generic "Newbie" avatar in my profile it does indeed show me all the messages I created. Thank you for that.

2. The discussion you refer to says to click on my avatar in one of the messages that I've posted and I will be given the opportuinity to upload an avatar. However, when I click my avatar in one of the messages that I have posted--that is, not a message of my own but someone else's message--it gives me that same information as a message of my own. It doesn't give me the opportuinity to upload an avatar.

Thanks.
SweetTasha

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 15. 2021 01:24

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I'm not sure I follow your second question. You asked about uploading an avatar in the Power2Go forum and the answer is you don't yet have enough posts to do that.

Posts count across all CL forums, but you need another 20 from this point to reach 50 and then the upload option will appear on your profile page.
SweetTasha [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I'm not sure I follow your second question. You asked about uploading an avatar in the Power2Go forum and the answer is you don't yet have enough posts to do that.

Posts count across all CL forums, but you need another 20 from this point to reach 50 and then the upload option will appear on your profile page.

the answer is you don't yet have enough posts to do that.

I do remember that, but I thought maybe your instructions here would circumvent that requirement.

Thanks.
SweetTasha.