Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The newest version of PD 365 is like learning this program all over. OK I'll put the effort in but I cannot figure out how to rotate an image in this version. In the old versions I had no problem. BTW, this version likes to kick me out; previous versions did once in a great while but this one likes to do it much more. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
PD 365 worked fine until the latest update Sept 22. It worked ok for a couple of days and now I open the last project I worked on and I get a message saying the project was created using a newer version and is not supported using the one I believed I replaced with the newest one. I checked the application mgr and I see no new programs were downloaded and installed. They were there yesterday and gone today. I tried installing PD again and it won't install. I tried installing Color director and the same thing occurred. I restarted the computer but it still won't install. How can this happen and can it be fixed?

You might try:
1) Left mouse click the "X" in the right-hand side upper part of grey preview window to close it. Not the "X" in the total upper right corner, the one beneath it.
2) Then right mouse click in the Media Library and select "Reset All Undocked Windows"

Jeff

Thanks Buddy, it worked. I'll keep a screen shot of your instructions in case little Teddy Bear gets frisky again.

You saved me from having to reinstall the program.

Sincerely,
PWee
My dog jumped on me while I was editing in full timeline mode. I must have hit some key because the time line preview window is not displaying anything. I need help getting the timeline back to full timeline mode. When I installed PD 365 I indicated I wanted it always to open in full timeline mode.

The first attached picture shows the screen as it is now while the second one is of another computer showing the screen as it should be.

I am running windows 10 on a digital storm computer.

Thank you for your consideration in this perplexing situation.

PWee

It would be nice to say the name of one or more packages for us to check and maybe find an answer.

Several packs have not installed in power director 365 even though they indicate they are 99% and 100% installed. The content pack at the top left and the bottom left indicate they are installed but then when I reopen the application manager they indicate 0% was installed. I have a second pc in which all packs, as they always have, in this version PD and 14 and 16 were installed properly.

Any suggestions you may have to solve this problem will be welcome.

Thank you for your time,

PWee Morrison
I have had prior versions of PD and all effects packs downloaded as they should. In 365 some effects packs download fine while others say they are installed but are not installed. I'm at a loss as to what to do.
PD 16 produced and burned video fine for over a year and now I find only one produced and burned video is sort of stuttering. I mean it is not smooth. Any video on the project runs fine but any pictures that have made use of the PIP designer are jerky, not smooth. It is noticable. Other video subsequent to the jerky one produces and burns fine. Also, how can I burn in H254 in Premiere Elements and not in PD16 on the same PC? I've enjpyed this software but these problems have me baffled and frustrated.
I have the same problem with PD 16. The projects such as theme, express,slideshow etc runs slowly when loading pics and videos into the project. Further, when play is pushed to review the project ofter there is sound but no pics or it will advance a few seconds and stop. In addition, half the transitions no longer work. Why would it run fine for months and now freeze constantly and accorking to my task mgr be not responding? I might go back to Adobe Premiere Elements. if this continues.
Quote Hi PWee,

If you by saying the clip has been saved mean you have saved the project with the picture.

Then just open the project, highlight/click on the picture, open Magic Motion, click on Reset button.

Now the Pan and Zoom effect is removed.

Cheers, Anja

Thank you. That worked.
I can pan and zoom fine. However, i want to eliminate some from clips where the zoom has degraded the picture. Does anyone know how to do this after the clip has been saved with a pan and zoom applied?
Go to: