Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
preview window not showing anything
PWee [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Florida Joined: Feb 23, 2016 14:07 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
My dog jumped on me while I was editing in full timeline mode. I must have hit some key because the time line preview window is not displaying anything. I need help getting the timeline back to full timeline mode. When I installed PD 365 I indicated I wanted it always to open in full timeline mode.

The first attached picture shows the screen as it is now while the second one is of another computer showing the screen as it should be.

I am running windows 10 on a digital storm computer.

Thank you for your consideration in this perplexing situation.

PWee
[Thumb - IMG_1969.jpeg]
 Filename
IMG_1969.jpeg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
951 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)
[Thumb - IMG_1968.jpeg]
 Filename
IMG_1968.jpeg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
823 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)
The more people I know, the more I love my dog.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote My dog jumped on me while I was editing in full timeline mode. I must have hit some key because the time line preview window is not displaying anything. I need help getting the timeline back to full timeline mode. When I installed PD 365 I indicated I wanted it always to open in full timeline mode.

The first attached picture shows the screen as it is now while the second one is of another computer showing the screen as it should be.

I am running windows 10 on a digital storm computer.

Thank you for your consideration in this perplexing situation.

PWee

You might try:
1) Left mouse click the "X" in the right-hand side upper part of grey preview window to close it. Not the "X" in the total upper right corner, the one beneath it.
2) Then right mouse click in the Media Library and select "Reset All Undocked Windows"

Jeff
PWee [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Florida Joined: Feb 23, 2016 14:07 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]

You might try:
1) Left mouse click the "X" in the right-hand side upper part of grey preview window to close it. Not the "X" in the total upper right corner, the one beneath it.
2) Then right mouse click in the Media Library and select "Reset All Undocked Windows"

Jeff

Thanks Buddy, it worked. I'll keep a screen shot of your instructions in case little Teddy Bear gets frisky again.

You saved me from having to reinstall the program.

Sincerely,
PWee The more people I know, the more I love my dog.