Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
delete pan and zoom
PWee [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Florida Joined: Feb 23, 2016 14:07 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
I can pan and zoom fine. However, i want to eliminate some from clips where the zoom has degraded the picture. Does anyone know how to do this after the clip has been saved with a pan and zoom applied? The more people I know, the more I love my dog.
Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
Hi PWee,

If you by saying the clip has been saved mean you have saved the project with the picture.

Then just open the project, highlight/click on the picture, open Magic Motion, click on Reset button.

Now the Pan and Zoom effect is removed.

Cheers, Anja PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12
PWee [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Florida Joined: Feb 23, 2016 14:07 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi PWee,

If you by saying the clip has been saved mean you have saved the project with the picture.

Then just open the project, highlight/click on the picture, open Magic Motion, click on Reset button.

Now the Pan and Zoom effect is removed.

Cheers, Anja

Thank you. That worked. The more people I know, the more I love my dog.