Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Not suprised there isn't support yet for these files on this camera. Little disapointed however. All orange with a
look of iso 50000 lol..

Do you have the newest version? I was able to edit the CR3 files on my R6. Email support the will ask you for some files to test it if its not working I am sure it will be in a upgrade being it does work with the R6
Quote If I mute a clip, delete its audio or render a video-only track: every time the audio gets rendered. The video is mute but its properties still state 48kHz/16-bit/stereo/79kbps bitrate, plus the file size doesn't get any smaller so somehow, audio does get into the rendered file.

So how can I render without any audio and with a smaller file size than video+audio?
Thank you.

Right click on video in timeline and select Link unlink audio in video

click on audio which should be highlighed in blue and hit DELETE! Poof audio is gone. Produce video
This helped I located mine in
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PhotoDirector LUT Pack Vol.3\LUT

thx
Where are the luts located which folder on my HD. I need to place some on my ninja v
Quote Hi All

Can anyone tell me how to download and print a copy of the user manual for Power Director 19. I have looked and can't find it.

Thanks to all

JT

This goes as high as PD18
https://www.central-manuals.com/instructions_manual_user_guide_brand/cyberlink.php
Quote Using PowerDirector 365 Version 19.1.2321.0

I'm having trouble finding downloaded LUT's packs. Checking messages here I see that I should find LUT's in the effects section. I've downloaded a few LUTs packs from the Application Manager and it shows installed there. When I restart PD, I don't find them in the effects section. I also downloaded one title pack and that appeared in the title section but no luck with the LUTs. What am I missing?

Try PD19 option and see what happens. I do computer programming, mainly php, css, html etc... for making web sites.
You also have a problem with colorpicker

Problem signature:
P1: ColorPicker.exe
P2: 0.27.1.0
P3: cb5b000e
P4: KERNELBASE.dll
P5: 10.0.19041.662
P6: ec58f015
P7: c000041d
P8: 000000000002d759
P9:
P10:
Now at the same time you pushing this error

+++ WER2 +++:
Fault bucket 2299386966980055660, type 5
Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Read more here
https://www.techsupportforum.com/threads/radar_pre_leak_64-crash-black-ops-3.1107401/#post-6972513

Now these guys are using memtest86 which cost like $50.00 and you run to find errors in memory.

Now this is PowerDirector

Problem signature:
P1: PDR.exe
P2: 18.0.2725.0
P3: 10.0.19042.2.0.0
P4:
P5:
P6:
P7:
P8:
P9:
P10:

This is after all the rest of the items. I would look into getting those other items fixed like windows not updating and your video card drivers. When you have those working run DXDiag again to verify and then see if it crashes and if it does take another DXdiag to look over again. But I can see how this has been frustrating for you its kinda like looking for a needle in a hay stack. But when you get these fixed it should help. Ohh and DO NOT buy the memory program I was simply showing you my process and how I have got to where I am. Its just to point you nothing more.
At the bottom of your DXdiag file you will see this

Windows Error Reporting:
+++ WER0 +++:
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: BlueScreen

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-wheauncorrectableerror-cant-seem-to-fix/c44ff74b-be7d-463c-b5f5-b2fbc509958a

Then I found this which is the identical error to yours
https://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/124855-bsod-kernal-mode-heap-corruption.html

+++ WER1 +++:
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: BlueScreen
Problem signature:
P1: 13a
P2: 11
P3: ffffc58ecf802100
P4: ffffc58edfd16e10
P5: 0
P6: 10_0_19042
P7: 0_0
P8: 256_1
P9:
P10:

So from what I am seeing there might be a problem with the video card drivers. If you read that last forum post I am showing you they are giving theses intructions in the forum.

1) There was one misbehaving hardware driver identified in the memory dump.

2) uninstall the Nvidia GPU driver using DDU (display driver uninstaller)

3) re-install the Nvidia GPU driver from the Nvidia website

4) make sure that you check the clean install box and if available install the physx driver.

Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 18.0.0.4 (or newer version if available)

Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use - Windows 7 Help Forums

NVIDIA

Download Display Driver Uninstaller - MajorGeeks

So look for this post I have copied and above and see if this resolves your problem. But its not PowerDirector at all. There are other issues on your system which really looks like RAM and Video Card.
In your preferances 'uncheck' this function as the autosave can cause 'freezing'.

See if this stops it.

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/17188.page
You can download PD19 for 30 days and test it. It does not over right or remove PD18 at all it installs a complete new copy. I would DL it and where it crashes in PD18 I would then try the same edit in PD19 and see if you can get that to crash.

Also can you include the DXdiag in this post please.

thank you
if you view the help screen on cyberlink it says we click fix/enhance and we will see color presets and cluts. But this is not true

U can watch the video if you like it does not exist.
https://youtu.be/9JI8oZq3pFw

See large image here

See actual help URL here
https://www.cyberlink.com/learning/powerdirector-video-editing-software/3133/what-are-luts-and-how-to-get-the-best-luts-for-youtube-free-

This does not appear at all on my system. Is it a bug? Did they remove it?

So I made a video that shows the help showing it and my PD does not have it. So whats going on?
https://youtu.be/9JI8oZq3pFw

I am doing that but that's a workaround, not a solution. One of the primary reasons I use Power Director is to be able to produce and upload in one step. It's an important feature for me.

PD does not read the forums. Open a ticket with them and they may have a different answer for you. Until then use the workaround until they get back to you.
Quote I have not been able to connect to YouTube to produce a video for over a week. I have even tried moving my subscription to a different machine. I have internet access and can connect to YouTube in my browser. This clearly appears to be a problem with Power Director itself. When will this be addressed?
\

Just produce your video to your hard drive then use your browser to upload to youtube. I never use PD connection method.
Quote Greetings all!

Is there a way to do scrolling credits without the annoying shamrocks floating around? That seems to be the only template for scrolling credits I can find in PD.

Also, is there any way to get rid of the default clips that show up in the media library every time I start a new project? My music videos are not likey to need a shot of a dude skateboarding.

Thanks!

Click the T for Title Room on left and do a search in top for "scroll" and it should come down. Stretch it to go slower or faster on the time line by expanding it.
Quote Greetings all!

Is there a way to do scrolling credits without the annoying shamrocks floating around? That seems to be the only template for scrolling credits I can find in PD.

Also, is there any way to get rid of the default clips that show up in the media library every time I start a new project? My music videos are not likey to need a shot of a dude skateboarding.

Thanks!

I do have CrazyTalk that I downloaded a week ago, but it doesn't allow me to download or import any personal video. I followed the directions from Sony Vegas and tried to find similar features in Cyberlink but couldn't find them and there's no tutorials on it either. Cyberlink is the only editing program that my computer can handle and I also like it but wish it could do more.

Thank you for responding to my post.

You import a photo, not a video. Then you tweak the face settings. Send an email to crazytalk they are quick to reply back. They can direct you to videos. When you done with crazy you export. Now if your photo is only of the animal head a green screen you could then bring it into PowerDirector and add your own background and green screen it and get creative. Also, they have a higher version that may do video you would need to ask them though.
Quote Hi, I watched a Youtube tutorial on creating Funny talking animals in Sony Vegas and was wondering if this can also be done in Cyberlink Director 18. If not, do you know of another good program that can be used to create this? Thank you.

I am pretty sure you can do it but with some work. Crazytalk software has been doing this for years and in my view would be a better option. Sign up for the newsletter and wait for a deal. Also known as reallusion
Go to: