Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Creating Talking Animals
VMK123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 18, 2020 22:30 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I watched a Youtube tutorial on creating Funny talking animals in Sony Vegas and was wondering if this can also be done in Cyberlink Director 18. If not, do you know of another good program that can be used to create this? Thank you.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 30. 2020 17:44

PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi, I watched a Youtube tutorial on creating Funny talking animals in Sony Vegas and was wondering if this can also be done in Cyberlink Director 18. If not, do you know of another good program that can be used to create this? Thank you.

I am pretty sure you can do it but with some work. Crazytalk software has been doing this for years and in my view would be a better option. Sign up for the newsletter and wait for a deal. Also known as reallusion

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 30. 2020 18:33

PowerDirector Tutorials Team
VMK123 [Avatar]
[Post New]

I am pretty sure you can do it but with some work. Crazytalk software has been doing this for years and in my view would be a better option. Sign up for the newsletter and wait for a deal. Also known as reallusion

I do have CrazyTalk that I downloaded a week ago, but it doesn't allow me to download or import any personal video. I followed the directions from Sony Vegas and tried to find similar features in Cyberlink but couldn't find them and there's no tutorials on it either. Cyberlink is the only editing program that my computer can handle and I also like it but wish it could do more.

Thank you for responding to my post.
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]

I do have CrazyTalk that I downloaded a week ago, but it doesn't allow me to download or import any personal video. I followed the directions from Sony Vegas and tried to find similar features in Cyberlink but couldn't find them and there's no tutorials on it either. Cyberlink is the only editing program that my computer can handle and I also like it but wish it could do more.

Thank you for responding to my post.

You import a photo, not a video. Then you tweak the face settings. Send an email to crazytalk they are quick to reply back. They can direct you to videos. When you done with crazy you export. Now if your photo is only of the animal head a green screen you could then bring it into PowerDirector and add your own background and green screen it and get creative. Also, they have a higher version that may do video you would need to ask them though. PowerDirector Tutorials Team
VMK123 [Avatar]
[Post New]

You import a photo, not a video. Then you tweak the face settings. Send an email to crazytalk they are quick to reply back. They can direct you to videos. When you done with crazy you export. Now if your photo is only of the animal head a green screen you could then bring it into PowerDirector and add your own background and green screen it and get creative. Also, they have a higher version that may do video you would need to ask them though.

Thank you very much.