Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi, I watched a Youtube tutorial on creating Funny talking animals in Sony Vegas and was wondering if this can also be done in Cyberlink Director 18. If not, do you know of another good program that can be used to create this? Thank you.

I am pretty sure you can do it but with some work. Crazytalk software has been doing this for years and in my view would be a better option. Sign up for the newsletter and wait for a deal. Also known as reallusion
Quote Hi,
Brand new to video, 30 years of stills experience and a 'lockdown' spent learning video...or trying to.
I am experimenting with what I can and can't do with a Fuji x-t3, bought specifically for video.
H.264 files no problem (FHD and 4K),they play back smoothly and 'Produce' to H.264 (AVC) perfectly.
H.265 files (FHD and 4K), both play back smoothly. And then. Output/'Produce' to either H264 or H265 and nothing. The progress bar remains on zero. I cannot output H265 files at all. (Long gop or All Intra)
Part of me isn't too bothered, the other part wants the option to do 10 bit files and colour grade. I can't.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
My computer is Windows 10; i7 9700K cpu; 16GB Ram; Geforce RTX 2080 super 8 - all updated.
Using Cyberlink 18.
Done a huge amount of reading so far, resolved a lot of problems, but not this one.

PD does support H. 265 and has for years. Might be something with specific codec your camera uses. I say open a ticket and make a 10 sec video with it to submit to them and see if it is something with the codec.
Quote Hi All:
I'd like to find out how to move ALL the clips on the Timeline at the same time. I know how to move the clips individually, but need to do them ALL together so I can insert something at the beginning of the project..

Thanks for replies

CTRL Click each one and then move OR SHIFT and then click the end and move it then
Quote Is there any way to create a hyperlink in your video? I've been trying to find out a way to do this. There doesn't seem to be a hyperlink option when adding text.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Jill

NO
Quote For the life of me i cannot understand where this new shutterstock stuff is? They keep saying we now have access to shutterstock videos here and how? Seems nothing to do with product manager.

If you have the subscription 365 one its right in the media with the big red square.
Quote How do I rotate my video clips quickly in PowerDIrector 18? That blue circle feature is laborious. That cannot be the only way to rotate video, when they used to have a perfectly good Power Tool in PowerDIrector 13: where is that tool?

here ya go
Quote Hello, I have just signed up and purchased the CyberLink PowerDirector 365 license. I have downloaded the software but I have not installed anything yet.

How many computers may I install and activate the software? I have a desktop PC at home, two laptops, and a desktop PC at my home in Florida. What are my limitations before I decide which computer(s) to install and activate the software?

Thanks,
Emile

I have it on my main system and laptop as long as you do not run them both at the same time your fine.
Quote I just purchased Director Suite 365 & want to use Color Ditector on one of my computers & the rest of the programs on my computer that I only use for video editing. It's not letting me download the other programs to the 2nd computer. Is this something that is not possible to do?

Thank You

Make sure you are not running PD on computer1 then go download it on computer 2. Open clock and exit to make sure it not running
Try this
Quote Hi,

I'm trying to add one second of silence before it goes into my clip. How can I do that?

I tried to "Insert Silence" but it cuts off 1 second of the actual audio

Thanks
Mike

Add and image for 1sec. or a colorboard.

Thank you- I'll check this out. Let me inquire a bit more. Is there a way to make a 'viewing circle' on the screen? Much like changing the shape of the video in the preview window.

Pick your image.
https://www.google.com/search?q=scope+viewing+circle&client=firefox-b-1-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj60p6g7ojpAhWnnOAKHaCxCB8Q_AUoAXoECAsQAw&biw=1728&bih=809
Quote Hello everyone.

Complete newb here. I moved up to PD17 from Movie Maker. Yes, you read that correctly. I was king of that software- cue laughter. :

I am producing my first film with PD which should wind up at about 45minutes in total length so it's been a learning exerience as I navigate the 600 page instruction manual and youtube tutorials and now this forum.

Is it possible to create & place a "round" frame of my video clip, taken with a spotting scope, but was filmed in landscape mode, over a picture of the area as a larger background? I want it to appear that the viewer is looking through the spotting scope.

Thanks for all the support PD and forum peeps.

Sure you can you just need and image of a scope. Heres and example of what I did with binoculars.

Quote I use PD to create short videos for our local youth football team. I have advanced (only just) from a simple text title intro to a better intro where I use JPGs of the team members that start off in the centre of the frame small, enlarge and are then repositioned in the frame, each team member moving sequentially and expanding to a different position in the frame until the whole team are displayed on screen. I can do this manually. Each JPG occupies a seperate video track and has a number of keyframes for size and position set. The team changes every week and I would like to simply replace the JPG without having to set the keyframes for every JPG every time. Is there an easy way to simply replace the JPG without having to manually set the keyframes.

This may help you solve this.

Quote CyberLink PowerDirector was granted access to your Google Account...blah blah

If you didn’t grant access, someone else could be using your account.

Now I know this is youtube but surely there is a setting I can change somewhere that says its ok......its me and I am allowing Cyberlink to post youtube videos instead of getting this message everytime I upload a youtube video

Is there some setting in my Gmail settings that I can change to show cyberlink is "trusted

This would not be a question for Cyberlink it would be a question for GMAIL. search google for these words I am sure you will find your answer. "gmail setting to trust email"
Quote Hi

I used one of the music from the music libary (楽しそう Happy) from PowerDirector 17 on my youtube video but it is claimed by the copyright owner and all ad revenue will go to copyright owner. Just to confirm is all music from libary copyright free to be used on my monetized video? And what should i do right now?

This happens quite a bit. You will have to fight it and then it should get approved. I use youtubes music library so its one less thing to deal with. If you search the forum this has come up alot.
Yes you can. I use it on my main computer and my laptop. Just make sure you are NOT running them both at the same time. Only one at a time.

Quote If i purchase one year subscription, can i use two different PC to use the power director? everytime i will use only one PC with power director and will not use two at the same time. Do i need to purchase two licenses?
Did not fix it. Still spinning.

Quote Hello,

This seems to be a common issue. Fix is to uninstall the CyberLink Application Manager, and then download and install the latest version from here:

https://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/application-manager/download_en_US.html

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
When I run the subscription box that gives you the options to load PD or the other programs the media tab does not load it just keeps spinning it did this after the update. Anyone else has this happening?

Quote I have just purchased PowerDirector365 but made some footage in PD10. Am I able to remove the watermark from the footage I took, or do I have to retake it using PD365? I have tried following a youtube tutorial about removing it using "enable this track only" but it still hasn't worked. Any help, please, or should I just record the footage all over again?

Thank you.

retake it.
I run it on 2 computers not at the same time. My main and my laptop with no problems
I just had that very same message with my Canon EOS R. I run the ZOOM F4 with a cable to my camera and this is the first time this came up with. Now in my situation, it only does it when I goto audio director and then back to PD then it does this. It moves the audio file to the audio director fine. But when I am done editing and go back to PD it destroys the audio file and produces the same error.
Go to: