Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi!!
You can create a image with transparent background, and add a gradient color,, from up to down, with 10% opacity more/less, and create another similar from down to up with different color, then add to Power director, to the time line, and with the same duration as the video
it works, but not as good
Thanks!!
Hi!!
in VLC you can see the video frame rate with "Ctrl-j", and check if it was produced at 30fps (in sub-folder codec)
May be your computer experiment some lack of CPU/memory when was producing
did you try to produce again?
don't worry for the english, much people have not 'english' as native tongue
yes, you can also put a transition between the videos, or insert a picture (may be all black) with the higher video size, between the videos (as a transition) in orden to clean the previous video background
I believe you should resize the pictures to match the video size... height and width in pixels
yeap, I'm not sure, but I think you will need the sensor, then a computer and a program to interact with the sersor and understand it, then, with that information create the particles or any other animation, and then animate it depending on the captured movements. Like to appear a bubble when I open my hand, and blow it up when I close it.
Of course the computer program should render the video, and send it to a proyector in order to be proyected on the wall.
A game engine could be the best option
Hi!, I am not an expert in PD neither particles, but I believe, that video, the background video, is an animation, interacting with some kind of movement sensor, like "microsoft kinect", and animating the background video, based on the captured performer movements
... CMD is the command interface, like the old DOS
may be windows could recover your stills (files) but could not recover the video file... Sorry...
if you are in windows, go to CMD, and type
chkdsk [disk unit] /f
example

chkdsk g: /f

It works for me
Cheers
same with blue or another color, and add color to your video
you can also create an image and use it as filter, all red, with varible opacity, let say, a red image 1080x720 with 10% opacity, another one with 20%, and another one with 30% opacity, and you put it as separate track, an make the same duration of the video, it works, but take out some brightness
Hi!!
Check this, I just ajust the white balance, the color temperature between 60-70 and Tint between 90-100
Cheers
Daniel

PD: letme know when you see it, to remove later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHNJfISzivw
Hi, I use the AVerMedia C281, it has, component video input, you have to put a HDD or pendrive, and it record your video in MP4 format, and you can then edit in PD12

there is also the model C283S

http://www.amazon.com/AVERMEDIA-C281-Capture-Record-resolution/dp/B005YR0M0W/ref=sr_1_10?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1407165601&sr=1-10

http://www.amazon.com/AVerMedia-C283S-HD-EzRecorder-Set-top/dp/B0091CFBBG/ref=sr_1_9?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1407165601&sr=1-9

Cheers!!
Hi!!
Sometimes I have the same problem as you have
you can reproduce your "production" with VLC, and from VLC, with "Esc-k and Esc-j" you can resync the audio by 100 millisecons. When you reach the audio sync (in VLC) take note how much milleconds you has syncing.
Then, in PowerDirector you can split the audio from the video, and edit the audio, then split the first second of audio (usually has no sound), and change the duration, if you need 500 millisecons more, you change that second of audio to 1.5 seconds; then back to PD, put all toghether and produce the new video.
This looks complicate but when you do 2 or 3 time will be ease
This works only if your desynchronized audio is fixed in time, if you have variable desynchronized audio will be more complicated.
thats true
I will recomend to reduce the resolution if you reduce to much the Bit Rate, because less bit rate is less data to show, so... it will look better in smaller size than big one
Great work!!!
amazing work!!! how did you reach and improve those details?
yea, I edit audio, take the first second and change the duration to 1.4 seconds and this solve the audio sync problem, but it must be a bug because always is 400 millisencons...

Thanks!
I will try to unlink the audio and move forward that amount of milliseconds
yes, I have "12.0.2726.0"
I tested with original FPS 59.9 and it did the same, the audi is aout of sync by 200 to 400 millisenconds
did not know that sync problem with this version...
Go to: