Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
At least added blend modes layers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XrN8ak8_2Y
For me it had compatibility with Red Giant plugins, mascaras alpha in chroma key and more accurate keyframes adjustments, more accurate color correction wheel shadows, midtones, highlights and adjustment layer, to me would not use any other Unless editor PowerDirector These are improvements que desire in pdr que hope some of These have Been added in pdr15.
Well I installed the latest driver and CUDA driver, at least in the tests here using a camcorder panasonic mhd1 in full avchd with 25 minutes of shooting appears that went well.Seeing the nvidia forum the cuda driver no longer works integrated into newer versions of driver you must install it and separate cuda driver, did not notice much difference in Std 13 compared to pdr12 unless the integration of new blue effects titles. Thank you.
I bought a new computer with PowerDirector 13 Ultimate, which nvidia driver recommended for use with Windows 8.1 and a perfect functioning of Pdr 13 currently in this latest version of drivrer nvidia, gtx 680 video card await an answer so I can install Pdr 13 grateful .
I will also suggest one more addition of two monitors previews one to see the effects, and another to display the editing with professional software like Edius, avid, premiere, to give a more professional layout to Pdr..
Surgiro PRODAD and compatibility with Red Giant plug-ins, and the program itself give option of working with masks to see the fixes in the effects.
Are not competing softwares are plugins, if not they would not video editors plugins, competitors in the PDR as premiere, pinnacle, avid, Edius, sony vegas does not come as a competitor simply they meet what the market for video calls.
As the Pt User since version 10 I do not see anything too in order to include these plugins because jobs that I could finish everything in pdr have to do with other programs.
And no question of being paid by cyberlink forum, to be User PowerDirector want plugins that suits me and which meets the market presto video editing service to commercial, events and documentaries and videos in general, if the cyberlink incorporate I would avoid these plugins per various programs installed on my computer, who works with videos professionally knows that including these plugins are essential.
It does not compare the 2nd plugin to color director the bullet magic and superior in every respect, if cyberlink not want to integrate this plugin let the color director with this level the new version because the pressets magic bullet are the most famous used in film hollywood movies.
Acquisition of these plugins would be great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMcamef0_oA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCve0tk37cE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2FZh_jCGl0
Contacting the talking, surely the integration of these plugins would leave the most professional PDR at a level of high performance, pending support from someone read this topic and refer to production engineers and the PRD reached the blows, I and thousands of other video editors that use the PDR will be very pleased.
Anyone else who wants to commit aquisção these plugins in the PDR, we strive to be realized.
So these plugins missing PowerDirector become the best editing progam, pending release of these plugins to be compatives with PDR, Magic Bullet Looks, Adorage transitions, boris red and graffit, Vitascene etc. .... with these plugins the PDR became the best video editor for the final consumer level.
Thanks Pix of this, so I wonder if photodirector would soften the edges for use in video images, it will be good for cyberlink attend to this with a patch or new version of photodirector.
This latter Driver also introduced me problems, I returned to the previous 332.21, it seems to me that this latest driver fixes and more to games, to using the last patch PowerDirector 2706 with driver nvidia332.21 no problems with this one very stable, since the last nvidia driver left slower and showing the logo of the nvidia video so I returned the previous one, see no need to upgrade the drives are not present problems, so in case of problems even to update.
Anyone know to do here after removing the edges are all checkered, not giving in to use videos here very logamarcas use in assemblies of commercial videos and still I prefer to use it because of Adode photoshop to soften the edges to remove the background from images , does anyone know if giving to also soften the photodirector I thank the attention.
On the hard co ssd got 60.2 gb because I installed a few more programs I find this good in future buy a bigger HD.
I threw everything to the secondary Hd.
And eventually want a bigger HD, but I have done all the above procedure threw it to the other and use that Hd Ssd only w7 and Powerdirector suite, after uninstalling the director and colour audiodirector and delete unused languages ​​in the directory PowerDirector could release a little more space 64.3 gb left me rest
When not be normal, a clean install solves, also try installing the last drive of your video card here had a similar problem with slow rendering and SVRT not functioning, I was uninstall and redo a clean install and upgrade the 12 pdr along with drive the video card all running fine, I edit my videos in full hd and no more rendering problems.
Your computer and good, try uninstalling clean all records and remains of 12 PDR and redo a clean install, here at my facility desablitei UAC in W7 and turned off the antivirus and the PDR 12 sent save the configuration cache rendering in HD in raid created a folder pair render cache to not weigh in Hd I installed PDR12.
What configuration of your computer, it takes believing lack of powerful hardware, but we recommend the use of two or more hard disk, here I use an HD ssd for the system and w7 PowerDirector and the other two 2tb in raid, a good video card is also essential to edit videos in high definition, now I use a gtx 650 ti more future plan to change a Quadro 4000 or 5000.
Go to: