Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
What configuration of your computer, it takes believing lack of powerful hardware, but we recommend the use of two or more hard disk, here I use an HD ssd for the system and w7 PowerDirector and the other two 2tb in raid, a good video card is also essential to edit videos in high definition, now I use a gtx 650 ti more future plan to change a Quadro 4000 or 5000.
I decided uninstalled colour Director and Director along with audio languages ​​not ultilizados in directory PowerDirector but before I did a backup of them if such problems, did not see much colour ultilidade the Director and Director taking envista audio wave editor that fixes the audio too, now with 62GB of free space remaining.
Future buy a bigger ssd.
Anyone with some tips????
Hello GCRussel I already did this procedure moved the Users folder to another drive, yet I wonder if aa chance to free up more space without deleting some files in the directory ultilidade PowerDirector how languages ​​are heating use and leave the English, in my case HD SSD ja I enabled AHCI mode in the bios and the system all set up following the manual installation of the HD so the cyberlink folder with photodirector suite with color + PDR12 gave 2.63 gB in 64-bit installation directory and files diretori 86-bit program folder cyberlink packs and contents with audio director gave 6.68 gb able to delete files not ultilizados the installation directory from ja appreciate the attention, use SSD system w7 pro suite 12 pdr and thanks.
I installed a ssd HD on my computer, I wonder how to optimize and free up more space, I can delete some files in the directory of the installation as PowerDirector languages ​​because so use the English language, which directory the files PDR12 can delete to free up space at the 128gb ssd.
Also would like a way to optimize for best performance use win7 64bit.
Improved, even more have problem when running with SVRT videos in 29.97 fps.
I'm working with videos so as to 24p at 30p or 29.97 p the SVRT not work for me.
Using last nvidia 331.82 driver running smoothly.
I also edit with adobe premiere and it allows me to do this, usually take the cameras and my mobile editing station, since it has the function PowerDirector multicam thought was possible and was wondering what capture hardware and compatible with pdr12 and allow me to do this because velociadades rendering and completion of pdr12 pertime I make this work much faster than in adobe premiere.
What capture device recommended to capture 4 cameras live, work filming and broadcasting of events and want to use PowerDirector editing in the mobile station, but do not know which capture device allows you to connect 4 cameras in PowerDirector since he accepts multicam.
Is it possible to do this with PowerDirector? 4 cameras live capture and editing as a TriCaster!
I go through the same problem with a board with the chipset 713x bda powerdiretor but recognizes the error at the time of capture
I also use a quad core amd cpu with 16gb ram and gpu nvidia gtx 650 ti, surgiro format and install win7 64bit on your machine, it works best on systems pdr12 64bits.Outra hint and see if the CPU temperature is increasing too when editing in pdr if surgiro subistituir the cpu cooler for amd processors warm enough to wear heavy tasks, in my use of a cooler master cooler t4 set my cpu very cold even with pessados ​​apps!
And that bugs kill the pdr 12 with pdr11 not ha SVRT problems with this, I'll try to shoot in 24fps to see if there is bugs!
Recognizes however that the error and does not work

There is some solution to run the capture card with chipset 713xBDA???
Another problem with SVRT here does not work on videos with 29.97 fps, so it works with the standard 25fps PowerDirector, I film with the camcorder panasonic ag-AC90 have to convert the videos at 25fps in order to be editing and finishing faster with SVRT feature smart, 29.97 fps here with the SVRT does not work.
Quote:
Quote: The SVRT Mode is grayed out with any video I add to my project. I have looked at the FAQs and searched the support forum but can not get the SVRT Mode to work.

If you have SVRT for video only, seems to be working, if you apply any effects to the video as a whole will not connect SVRT, it only works in that part of the original video.
Normally SVRT3 off whenever it encounters an effect, text, transition .... and to reconnect after this.
And this problem I'm facing PlaySound, to apply any effects the SVRT does not work only works on pure video without any effect, I do not know if normal and so contacted the supporte online.
Quote:
Quote: Here also come to have problems, the SVRT not work when I apply styles in video magic or some other effect, so in pure video without effects it works for me already contacted the supporte online to the solution, but if anyone has solution on the forum , my configuration editor and athlon x4, 8GB memory, vga nvidia gtx 650, hd ssd dedicated PowerDirector and 2tb sata for files and cache, I'm grateful if someone has the solution!

Hi VideoMaker.

From your post it seems like there is a misunderstanding about what SVRT does. It is designed to look at your project and select the video rendering that would give the least amount of re rendering needed for your project. Since you have essentially changed the entire project, the program will have to re-render it all. Therefore SVRT is not available.

Is that what you believed that SVRT was supposed to do? If you have a different idea, please let us know.

By the way, in the furture it is always better to start a new thread on these forums. It help people understand who a reply is meant for. Not all people will use the quote function.
SteveK for me SVRT does not work when I apply any effect on video or magic styles, already rebooked all possible procedures to my understanding but it works not only work here in the pure video without effects do not understand the reason of the problem and already got in touch with the supporte
I have problems with SVRT only works for me in videos without effect if I apply any effects the magic style in the video it does not work the SVRT function. Ja I contacted supporte but if anyone in the forum have a solution I'm grateful. , my configuration editor and athlon x4, 8GB memory, vga nvidia gtx 650, hd ssd dedicated PowerDirector and 2tb sata for files and cache.
Go to: