Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Driver nvidia windows 8.1
videomaker 10
Newbie Location: eua/brazil Joined: Dec 02, 2013 14:51 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
I bought a new computer with PowerDirector 13 Ultimate, which nvidia driver recommended for use with Windows 8.1 and a perfect functioning of Pdr 13 currently in this latest version of drivrer nvidia, gtx 680 video card await an answer so I can install Pdr 13 grateful . Pc bulldozzer 6300,12gb ram,Hd ssd 240gb S.O W7 64 bits,Hd 2tb Ar,motherborad asus M5a97 R2.0,Geforce Gtx 650 Ti.
Pdr 12,Adobe Premiere,after,Photoshop,Photodex proshow producer and pinnacle studio 16.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi videomaker 10 -

As far as I know, & one of my PCs runs a GTX 680, the latest nVidia driver is the best one to use. That's what I'm using (Win 7) and I've had no issues.

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/83819/en-us

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
videomaker 10
Newbie Location: eua/brazil Joined: Dec 02, 2013 14:51 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
Well I installed the latest driver and CUDA driver, at least in the tests here using a camcorder panasonic mhd1 in full avchd with 25 minutes of shooting appears that went well.Seeing the nvidia forum the cuda driver no longer works integrated into newer versions of driver you must install it and separate cuda driver, did not notice much difference in Std 13 compared to pdr12 unless the integration of new blue effects titles. Thank you. Pc bulldozzer 6300,12gb ram,Hd ssd 240gb S.O W7 64 bits,Hd 2tb Ar,motherborad asus M5a97 R2.0,Geforce Gtx 650 Ti.
Pdr 12,Adobe Premiere,after,Photoshop,Photodex proshow producer and pinnacle studio 16.