Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do you switch back to the old work space?
Hey guys
I hit magic motion and horizontal pan with an image and in good old typical PD fashion, it magnifies the image...not a zoom but just makes the image bigger by itself. How do I prevent this?

Also, I am zooming in on an image of my logo as the music climaxes and I want to make it zoom faster during the last half second or so. How would I go about doing that?

Thank you!

jay
Thanks guys
Hey guys
Is it possible to have multiple projects open at once? It seems like the answer is no

Thanks

Jay
Hey thanks for the reply!

I deleted it all. I got fed up with it. It seems like a pretty simple thing to do, in fact windows movie maker would do it no problem. I don't get why this program has to just do whatever it wants with so many different things you try to do. One of many reasons I will likely be getting a refund. I've yet to work with a more frustrating and ridiculous program.

It should be pretty simple. Split a scene from a clip. Pretty straight forward. I guess the makers of PD thought people also might like it to zoom...I don't know.

Thanks again!

I think I'll just save myself the continued frustration and go with the big boys at Adobe.
Hey guys

I am trying to crop a clip and the aspect ratio looks fixed at 4:3...it certainly isn't 16:9.
1. How can I change this?
2. Is it just me or does this program have a mind of it's own that is bent on being a flippin pain in the ass.

It's like every simple thing I go to do is just a giant pain in the ass task. Please tell me there is a setting to turn this off.

Grrrrrrr

Thanks for your help in advance.

I'm about ready to ram this thing up someone's...
I also have the scene cropped because the original has a big black border and I wanted it to appear full screen.

...Just in case that ads something to the problem...
Hey guys
When I trim a clip, it is also causing the clip to zoom in. Anyone know why this would happen and to prevent it?

Thanks
Thanks for the reply. Does this mean that I can only use the cross transition to avoid having timing get messed up?

Hey guys

I had to go back and make some edits from early clips in a video I am making. In doing so I had to alter some transitions and it kept totally throwing all the proceeding clips totally out of whack with the timing. Is there a way to lock those clips so that this doesn't happen?
Thanks
Hey guys
Is it possible to adjust the panning effects with photos and apply multiple effects at once? For instance, I'd like a photo to slowly zoom and then fade out while still slowly zooming.

Thanks!
Jay
Hey guys
When I add a transition to my video clips, it sometimes causes my music to split and creates a gap the length of the transition. Any idea why this does this and how to fix it? Thanks!
Hey Tony
Sorry, didn't see that you'd replied until now. I am trying to time transitions with music yes. Thanks for your reply

Would either of you guys know where to buy/download title sets/lower thirds?

Jay
Hey guys
Does anyone know of a good source for downloading free or purchasable lower thirds with alpha channel that work right the titles program in PowerDirector?

Thanks!
Great, thanks a ton Adrian
Thanks Adrian. I cannot seem to find a place to change this within preference from within a project...
Hey guys

I am a total rook. I am doing a slide show with music and to get the timing exact, I need to cause transitions to occur at an exact point measured in hundredths of a second instead of FPS. How to I change this?

Thanks a ton!
Go to: