Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Pan without zoom
Jaycw7 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 06, 2013 14:33 Messages: 21 Offline
[Post New]
Hey guys
I hit magic motion and horizontal pan with an image and in good old typical PD fashion, it magnifies the image...not a zoom but just makes the image bigger by itself. How do I prevent this?

Also, I am zooming in on an image of my logo as the music climaxes and I want to make it zoom faster during the last half second or so. How would I go about doing that?

Thank you!

jay
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jay -

The key to what you're having trouble with is KEYFRAMES

See if this screen capture of setting motion in Magic Motion helps. It shows (without explanation) how to control the speed of motion with keyframe setting. Low res production, so I hope it's clear enough.

http://youtu.be/emzeBGJf888

In Magic Motion, you get control by clicking "User Defined" which opens Motion Designer.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!