CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote You have to have this option checked in Preferences for Loop Playback to work correctly:

If it's unchecked, you get the behavior you're seeing.

This fixed it, thanks!
Quote Mine (17.3005) appears to work fine with several different videos. Does yours even work with the sample skateboard clip?

Jeff

I deleted the sample clips so I don't have those to test against, but I've tried a variety of video files with various formats from different sources, and the result is the same. I still have PD 15 installed on my machine, and the 'Loop Playback' function works without issue for me in that version of PD.
Using PD 17 with the latest patch, I've noticed that the 'Loop Playback' functionality in the timeline does not work for me. When I'm in either clip or movie mode, and highlight a portion of the timeline and (making sure that 'Loop Playback' is selected) press play, the player goes through the selection once, and rather than looping back to the beginning, the playback marker stays at the end of the clip and stutters, like it's trying to play the last frame over and over again. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Are there any tools or filters like the old software vReveal that would dynamically auto-adjust white balance and brightness/contrast in a clip? That software is unavailable, and looking through PowerDirector's options it seems like the only way to color correct is to chop up a long video into short clips and manually change the settings on each one, which is very time consuming for my projects at hand.
Quote can you explain more?

Which part needs clarification?
I just bought a blu ray writer and am using the trial version of Power2Go 13 Essential (Version 13.0.0718.0b, SR Number P2G190705-02). I was testing the software to see if I could use it to archive my data on Blu Ray, and I noticed a glitch in the burning process:

In the burning options, I check the box so that "Enable defect management" is confirmed. When I view the log after burning, it says "Burn option: w/o stream write(defect management)" -- which seems to indicate that defect management was not enabled. If I do another burn and clear the box for "Enable defect management", the log says "Burn option: w/ stream write(defect management)".

So it's not clear to me whether the front end of the program is correct, or the log, or whether it's really using this feature at all. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Go to: