Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks. I guess it was corrupting during or after installation. Thanks. I'd never had that problem. I installed a earlier OS image and cyberlink sent the manager and re updated everything. It's fine now. I appreciate your response, plus it saved me from the thrill of interacting with support.
Hello. I've completed all the recent upgrades. I have the subscription package or suite. All the programs are working fine except Color Director 7. I've tried to get it to launch from every concievable short cut and .exe file that it has. I've un-installed, and reinstalled twice. The splash screen will pop up for a quarter of a second but nothing else happens.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.2 GHz
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z270X-Gaming 7 (U3E1)
2048MB ATI AMD FirePro W5000 (ATI)
RAM Corsair 24GB Dual-Channel @1332MHz (14-16-16-31)
ard drives
NVMe Samsung SSD 970 (SSD)
Manufacturer SAMSUNG
Firmware Version Number 1B2QEXE7
Interface RAID
Capacity 232 GB
Real size 250,059,350,016 bytes
RAID Type Software RAID

The GPU purchase was a scam on EBay, happening from China. They sell new working GPU's, change all the names and ID #s to a later model near the type you think you have bought. They keep the price appropriate but they claim it's the lastest model to get it to sell. It appears they have truckloads of back inventory. I found a driver that works just fine. The dxdiag showed no errors anywhere. All other Cyberlink programs work OK. I nearly have them all.
Any advice appreciated before I take it to support. Rob
I'm having similar issues after the last update. Constant crashes. It's almost unusable. I have the live version of 17 and have been Cyberlink member for years. This is the worst problematic program I've had from Cyberlink. Oh, I've done all the troubleshooting and generally just don't use it much anymore. Real pain.

Quote tryed uninstall and clear all remaining files from program data ...install again the problem is still there

I'm the only one facing this issue?

Also does 3D is messed up for you ? keep blinking , going to 3D - 2D mode every sec and the movies just doesn't start.

WindDVD12 works fine for both 2D and 3D. ..

Can't understand what is the issue with PowerDVD17.

did find out that kaspersky is the problem to this ...hope they will fix it

The 3D issue ? but I'm using Eset EIS 10

i did not use 3d diplsay is not selected

but what did you mean to select 3d ?
Quote WillCill58. Please start your own thread sionce your issue has nothing to do with the origial poster's issue. Delete the contents of your post.

I searched Google for this error and found a couple of post in the Cyberlink's forum (relating to burn speed). Please try those and f they don't work, put that infomration in your NEW thread.

Excuse me. At the time of this posting this was the only thread that had the subject power2go11. This is the root topic and entering my question has everything to do with power2go11. It seems the OP has been answered and therefore this thread is not bumped. In fact by posing my question here it is organized to be found. Just as you have done.

Therefore, please delete your reply to me because it is not pertinent to my question. I know you volunteer and it's thankless, however please review the terms of use for the forum regarding apprpopriate behavior in answers. If you can't be helpful just admit it. It' not necessary to attack the questioner. My question has a purpose and I will not delete this post. However, since your answer has nothing to do with the topic here, you may delete what ever may wrinkle your path. Robert W. House Cyberlink member September 2006-present ps Please don't answer after searching google. That's the obvious first place people look. They come here when google does not have the answer. Good Day
Quote hello, im new to powerdirector i have powerdirector 15 suite, while in colordirector of powerdirector when i import video it looks good till i drag the clips to the time line then they get blurry choppy and not clear. these are around 3-5 minute clips i took with my drone, hoping someone might be able to help me,

this is the info on the clip

mp4/file size is 136.7mb/ typeh.264avc/ bitrate 9.29mps/ resolution 1920/ frame rate 59.94fs/aspect 16.9

I have intel core i5-6200u 2.3ghz with turbo boost up to 2.8ghz

intel HD graphics 520 up to 2112 MB Dynamic video memory

12gb ddr 4 memory 1T HDD

thanks

Hello, I'm familiar with this problem and the easiest thing to do is start out in PowerDirector and when you are ready to fix or enhance color there is a Tab up on the upper left hand side of power director that states "Color Director". Hit that tab when ready to move the project over to color director and it keeps all the appropriate settings for it to work correctly. After you are finished with color director editing you can save and or just close and it will move the whole project back into Power Director Edit mode right where you left off. This way the settings stay compatible with each program. When you drag it over I don't think you capture all the appropriate settings too. I know doing this, the simple way, fixed the issues I had that you've described. good luck. Rob
Quote Hello,

I'm about to upgrade PhotoDirector 6 and PowerDirector 13 to versions 8 (Ultra) and 15 (Ultimate). Should I remove the old ones before installing new ones? I've downloaded what I believe are the full versions, not something that simply updates an existing one.

Could not find any info on this in the FAQs. It should be there.

What happens to all the existing content and projects of the old versions, e.g. the content packs? Is all contents of the old ones present in the new ones?

Thanks for helping!

Hello, I'd just like to add that it's always a good idea if you want to save money to buy the upgrade versions. However in that case you will need to keep previous versions installed untill the upgradeed version is in place. After that I uninstall the older version. That is the only scenario where you would need to keep previous versions installed.

However, you state that you've purchased full (non-upgrade) versions at regular prices then indeed you may uninstall the older versions before or after the install of this new product. It keeps the versions separate and doesn't "borrow" say wedding pak or title paks available for the new install so i just remove all the old and keep the fresh new programs. Indeed if you find you are doing this every new build I enjoy the convienece of the "LIVE" versions which skip all that and simply updtates as time goes on. I've tried it both ways and for me the LIVE makes most sense. good luck. Rob
On the subject of Power2Go11 I'm having error ec0040006 when attemptiing to burn videos to a 50GB BD-R disk. It gets about 40% into the authorization-building phase when it suddenly gives up and puts this error as the reason it can't complete. I've done searches on the error alone and can't find anything. I'll ask here on the off chance someone knows what this is. Thanks in advance if you can shine light on this circumstance. Meanwhile, I'm going to give it another go with less data and see if that helps. thanks, Rob
Not sure this is where to post but I'll give it a try and answer questions too. Re: PdirUltra 14. The screen capture software is top notch. It's my favorite now and I've gone through about 10 different paid and free programs this one is the easiest wiht best quality. I didn't know it was going to be included.

Also to upgrade you must have the previous program installed, otherwise it will say it can't upgrade because it can't locate the files to prove it's an upgrade.

So I've been buying cyberlink products since Powerdirector 10 and have purchased upgrades each time. I'm finding the support to be less and less helpful over time. I ended up buying live 14, upgrade pdr ultra 14,and full price powerdirector ultra 14. I have them all mailed to me on disk so I don't have to go on an easter egg hunt here to find the programs and key again.

They literally seem to go out of thier way to make interactions with the site and them and the programs as convoluted and full of hoops as conceivably possible.

I've been used to it and until now have just put up with it. With 14 they can't or won't get it activated. I go through the entire clean install on windows 10. No problems on my end and it trys to activate and in the white box it says contact support and show them that you purchased the product.

Since I purchase all of them from this site I thought that was odd. I gave them my first support call to the installation activation support line. Get this: because it won't activate it becomes my technical problem and oh no they can't transfer me to that department without authorization. So what's the point of having that department. Anyway I've just been using some of the triials and older programs. they ignore when they don't have any solution. I've begged them for new key or a new download in case the software is corrupt and it's impossible. I've never heard of such a thing with a software company won't stand by thier products, particularly from a long time customer. OK, that's the rant. I suppose I'll just have to skip 14. boy what a waste of money.
I haven't been able to install the 16 live either and I'm at the point where support just repeats themselves things I've already tried. the dvd 16 trial worked easil and fine but the live claims there is another install manager somewhere that needs to be removed. For the life of me I can't find such a thing. I cloned the OS and placed it on my less powerful computer and live 16 installed just fine. so it has to be a bios or motherboard or any number of hardware issues or a bad program. I've used all the separate special links to, so I've paid for it and haven't been able to use it at all for 2 months now. I'm asking them for a key so I can get on with my life. I've been a longtime loyal customer, it's smart business because the amount of time I've spent on this with the wages I make have paid for that 16 many times over.. 2 months! still waiting.
During initial instillation a popup complains that there is already a cyberlink application manger installed and would I like it uninstalled. I click yes, and another popup shows the installation thumbnail photo along with this :1158. That's all. No instialltion. I repeat many times without success.

I've combed through every possible area of the windows 10 instillation of my computer and there is not another application manager, per three search methods, it is not installed anywhere except perhaps at the registry level with coded numbers. This is the LIVE product by the way. I cannot contact support. They are closed . Does anyone know how I can install and use this product with this issue?

I'm almost thinking of doing a total fresh install of windows 10 but if there is something easier I sure would like to know. Thanks Robert
I would use the 640x480 resolution since you say graininess isn't a concern, the lower resolution really, would be of less concern to me. I realize that's the easy way out, but off the top of my head-why not? Enjoy. Rob
(read my last sentence first please) Sorry you haven't received an answer. I certainly would keep the DVD/BD burner plugged in and seen by the computer. If the computer files list and devices list have it listed then you will know it's the burning program itself that is the issue. I'm sorry I don't have a link but often the bd/dvd registry files become corrupt, particularly if you run registry cleaners and the like. Depending on your OS, go to that support entity and look for fixes. It's sort of a shooting target to find because the pages are moved and updated etc. but I've found effective solutions to your question (particularly if its the computer first that doesn't see your BD burner) written in the Microsoft forums. I didn't book mark it , I'm afraid but there is a handy Administrator CMD statement solution a programmer wrote that totally fixed all of my issues with the bd burner. That is where I would start. I hope someone with more knowledge about Director Suite . Power DVD does not have bd burning its the director suite I would use. or Power2Go 8/9/10
I have the same problem. So it's a ticket? They want an SRS # to send the ticket and that is impossible for me to find in the registry. I guess I'll call on monday. Going to get off this live merrigoround. If it's live and the product isn't there, what's the point?
Go to: