Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD Live won't update to version 15.
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Is anyone having problems updating there Power DVD Live to version 15 ? I have an open ticket on this issue but no luck so far. Just wanted to ask if anyone else has had difficulty. The application Manager keeps reporting "no update available".

Kind regards,

Ron
Bogdan_D [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Mar 30, 2014 12:49 Messages: 167 Offline
[Post New]
No problem on my side. The Manager said that there is a new update.

I recommend to uninstall PowerDVD 14 first, then clean install PowerDVD again from the manager.

This way you won't have software errors and conflicts.
RobN [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 26, 2008 20:08 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I had this issue and opened up a ticket, it was fixed this morning.
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks Bogdan_D and RobN,

I did what you said Bogdan_D and was able to install version 15.
Kind regards,
Ron
WillChill58 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Northern Hemisphere Joined: Dec 10, 2012 22:00 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same problem. So it's a ticket? They want an SRS # to send the ticket and that is impossible for me to find in the registry. I guess I'll call on monday. Going to get off this live merrigoround. If it's live and the product isn't there, what's the point?
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Robert,
I did what Bogdan_D suggested, i.e. uninstalled version 14 then logged in with the Application Manager, it recognised that I had nothing installed, downloaded and installed version 15. Can't confirm this will work for you but it did in my case. Best wishes.
Ron