Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Maybe another options:

1. let's create custom-profile wher YOU CAN (in Quality Profile Setup) set progressive type of frame. It is possible in Produce mode, I do not know WHY it cannot be used in Create Disk mode, so you should burn it separately (avoid another rendering)
2. from create menu choose AVCHD and Removable Disk where in 99,99% you will have 10920x1080 60p option. Because I have never used this option I do not know what is the file structure, hope it is possible tu burn it anyway.

All this options (mine and Xerox's) are definitely better than interlacing your source material
Quote: Also, someone asked why am converting to 60i when the video was taken in 60P but I believe 1920x1080/60i 24 MBPS is the best possible quality offered by PD on a BD burn...

It was me who were asking for.
From my point of view it is FATAL information (for you of course).
Quote: I would like to add that ANY panning with a consumer camera can cause problems in the video. Rolling-shutter CMOS cameras are especially prone to broken video images, the "cure" being to pan PAINFULLY SLOW.

You are right in 100%, BUT take into consideration, that when David72 plays his movie directly from camera, there are no bad panning effects , so the problem is in other place ....
I do not understand after your last email clearly what your problem is (beacuse of my English maybe).

Do you still compare the same file (original clip from camera) or reencoded (1920x1080 60i)?
I understood till now that original file has no blotchiness, but reencoded has.

By the way: why do you reencode your progressive material (1080p) to interlaced (60i) ???
David72:

in my opinion this is encoder problem.
Try to join a couple of your source file in TSmuxer (it does not reencoding) app and judge an effect.
I am pretty sure, that everything will be OK.

Have you tried to MPEG-2 encoding (BD 1920x18060i) ?

jerrys:

I am not an expert in stabilization, but are you sure that PD stabilizer deliberately smooths pictures to hide shaking ?
How do you know about it, give me a clue please.
In my opinion smoothing (if you observe it after stabilizing) is an EFFECT not a METHOD.
Stabilization in my opinion works by removing "shaked frames" (any algoritm, which measure moving of pixels above assumed treshold) and including something like new B frames.

Very simple test.

Let's make a clip, the best object for comparing is a human skin, so try to choose this kind of picture.
Next render it in 3 ways: GPU acceleration, Intel Quick Sync and without hardware acceleration (CPU).
Take a snapshot from the same frame of three productions and compare it in big magnification.
This is my method.

read it: http://www.anandtech.com/show/4083/the-sandy-bridge-review-intel-core-i7-2600k-i5-2500k-core-i3-2100-tested/9

PS. sorry for my English
Do not waste your time. Quick Sync does better job (as far as quality is considered) than GPU
If you cannot see any speed improvement, Intel Quick Sync doesn't work.
Let's use GPU-Z application to see Intel GPU loading and paralelly see on the CPU loading.

I sent trouble ticket to Cyberlink because on my PC Quick Sync works when I PRODUCE clip, doesn't work when I CREATE folder.
Probably there is a bug.
Hi Dafydd,

I am a little bit busy to finish my last project with no experiments.
Next week I am going to find some time to make deeper research with GOP structures.
I promise you that I will share with my feelins here.

Thanks a lot Dafydd,

It is what I asked for.

Of course I am aware what is GOP and what the effects are.
Thank you again for your quick help.

Nice to see that dynamic GOP could be switched on too.
Hello everybody,

The question is like in the subject.
If yes, show me please how can I do this.

Quote: Hi,
I don't think members here could say for sure as I am sure the members don't have a system with 'ivy bridge' processor installed. (could be wrong). I have the Sandy bridge i7 2600-3.4Gh processor and am quite satisfied with performance.
Jim

By the way: are you using Intel Quick Sync feature with your PD10?

"perspective scroll" effect from title designer ....

text->modify->animation properties->start effect
Quote:

if with your laptop, with the 520M (48 cuda cores), the processing time is double, with a discrete with a number of cuda / steam considerably higher, the process should be faster than with the gpu intel.

First of all quality of material rendered by HD3000 is significantly better than by CUDA.
Second thing: cost of your HD3000 is 0$.
If you are not going to play games but edit video material do not waste your money for too expensive graphic card.
Quick Sync is your solution.

This is my private opinion.
for your own mind:

K means "ready to overclocking" ...

thanks for your help

PS I am not a computer guru too
What checboxes do you have in Preferences _> Hardware acceleration tab in PD10 ?
James,

where do you have "Quick Sync" icon ?
In PD10 ?
I have not got it (got in PD9) and this is my problem ....
I am so sorry James but you are wrong.
You motherboard (chipset P67) does NOT support Quick Sync technology.
Only H67 and Z68 do this.

SATA has nothing common with this technology

Thank you for your answer anyway
Hello,

I am still fighting for running Quick Sync on my PC (in PD9 I had any problem with it)
I am looking for somebody who use setup what has mentioned it the subject of this topic.
I would like to contact on private message or here (public zone).

cheers
Michael8511:

I've got Z68 chip. As I mentioned earlier I used Quick Sync in PD9 without any problems

vn800rider:

I have not got this option and do not know why .
I have no idea
Maybe virtu application (responsible for switching between Intel Card and my external Nvidia GPU) does not "talk" with PD, I have to check it
Go to: