Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
@JL_JL

attached screen says more than hundred of words...

@BaryTheCrab

I do not know, why it does not work for you, anyway two monitors are better then one
It works for me and I have no second monitor, believe me Barry.

Here is a link, where it is described in English (so maybe my is not to good for explaination).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c4_qSWEg2U
I have not written anything more detailed, because I understood, that I was the only man who has got this kind of problem, so do not be angry

You have to right click on your display ang go into "display resolution" submenu.

Next you have to add another display which will be joined with your Intel Graphic Card.

You have to force it even you have no additional monitor.

See attachments

PS iGPU should be enabled in BIOS of course
I resolve my problem with QS.

There is no necessity to have two monitors.

Thank to all for help.
Could somebody tell me, how to switch on my iGPU in PD14 app please ?

I have activate my HD4600, I can see it in GPU-Z application.

I switched on hardware encoding in PD but still not see any Intel Quick Sync checkbox.

regards
So?

What should I use ?
Nice to hear it.

Now if you can tell me how do you switch on Intel Graphic in PD14.

I use virtu application and add PD14 as an allowed application.

regards
I gave up with Quick SYnc in my previous PD11 (even CL was not able to help me), now I am trying to use it in PD14.

I chanbed my MOBO and processor.

Still the same result: PD crashes !!!

regards
Quote: Jeff,

Re: your desire for "better audio volume control", I've found a way around that in PD8 and hope to apply the same, or similar practice in PD14.
Neil.

It is very, very labor-intensive method. I used to use it many years, until I found better one.

This process is called AUTO DUCKING and I asked CL many times for introducing this feature to next version of PD - w/o success.

All you have to do is produce separated audio track for narration and second one for music or environment sounds.

Audacity is the next point (in a couple of seconds you can do what you did many minutes/hours using your method).

Try it !

Of course I still ask CL: include AUDIO DUCKING in PD14 (sic!) or Audio Director (not preffered )
It is strange: nobody does narrations in your productions ?
Tell me how do you manage the issue what I described ?
I do not believe that all of you use keyframing.
Yes, this is it exactly what I am talking about.
From my point of view it is not too complicated to include this feature in PD, I think that will be very, very helpful for all, who make movies with narration.
I will pay even more than 69$ for upgrade to PD12 if it has it.
Shame that it hasn't.
@borgus1

Thank you for an answer but you did not understand my problem properly.
I know the way what you showed but I am looking for something QUICKER and EASIER.
So I said if you have hundreds of audio clips, the work is going very, very hard and boring.
I thinh the best way will be using "something like audio transition" template, where I will be able to define start audio levels (start, low and back to start) ans put this template just under my comment.
Waiting for info, how all of you manage this problem
Hello everybody,

I waste a lot of time for alignment of music gain level in my productions.
It is desired (for me) that level of music track should be lowered during my commentary.
Currently I do it as follow: set the cursor a little bit earlier just before my commentary starts, set level 50 in audio mix room for music track and hit ENTER, next move the cursor a little bit further and set 15 and hit ENTER, move the cursor a little bit aftem my commentary is ending and hit ENTER (value 15 is set) and last step is to move a little bit further again, set 50 and hit ENTER.
When I hane hundreds of comments it is horrible.
How do you do this kind of work, please tell me
I wonder why there is no existing function for solving this kind of work ?
Audio transitions work only at the end of the clip, I thought about to split music track and use it, but transitions set the lowest level only to 0.
Any idea will be appreciated.

PS. sorry for my bad English
5,2 MB/s is a very high coding speed
Quote:
After installing the codecs, the "Fast video rendering technology" and "Hardware video encoder" options became enabled on my computer for MPEG-2, h.264/AVC, WMV, MPEG-4, and MKV formats.

ENABLED and WORKED are a little bit different words
Lets try if it WORKS.

I had similar situation with Quick Sync which was enabled but not worked ....
Quote:

1. The first one which has stopped me from going any further is that when I use cross fade there is a pause on the scene going out and again whilst it is fading back in on the next scene. I have created an MPEG2 file and it is the same on there. I tried to reproduce it by creating another project using the same footage but with just two scenes to create a smaller file to upload here but it dosent happen on that one. Any ideas what is causing it on the project I am working on?

I had the same problem in PD10 and still have in PD11 (I have written about this problem many months ago)
My workaround: I am using keyframe option on neighbouring clips and set about 20% of transparency on the borders.
A lot of work but I have no idea to have similar effect for cross fading
Very important patch for me. I have been waiting for it since PD11 appeared. It resolved my two big problems:

- batch produce always crashed PD11 if you want to change profile
- Intel Quick Sync did not work if I PRODUCE option was chosen

good work CL
No doubts, everybody does what he/she wants - free choice
Quote:
"Create Disk" best option: 1920x1080/60i 24MPBS
"Produce" best option: from 1920x1080/60P all the way up to 4096x2304/60P, etc.

Just another reason to throw BD discs away and keep your movies on HDD :
Maybe another options:

1. let's create custom-profile wher YOU CAN (in Quality Profile Setup) set progressive type of frame. It is possible in Produce mode, I do not know WHY it cannot be used in Create Disk mode, so you should burn it separately (avoid another rendering)
2. from create menu choose AVCHD and Removable Disk where in 99,99% you will have 10920x1080 60p option. Because I have never used this option I do not know what is the file structure, hope it is possible tu burn it anyway.

All this options (mine and Xerox's) are definitely better than interlacing your source material
Go to: