Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Michael8511:

I've got Z68 chip. As I mentioned earlier I used Quick Sync in PD9 without any problems

vn800rider:

I have not got this option and do not know why .
I have no idea
Maybe virtu application (responsible for switching between Intel Card and my external Nvidia GPU) does not "talk" with PD, I have to check it
When I click on the icon I cannot see an option what you mentioned
Dear Klavertje,

I spent some time for testing. Unfortunately I was not able to check Quick Sync feature (PD stopped to see Intel Graphic ), I am in touch witch Cyberlink support so ASAP I'll tell you about QS advantages.

On your private email I am going to send a lot of pictures (snapshots from rendered file), the names describes shortly what kind of rendering were used.
Open it in any graphic application (Paint.Net for example) and firstly look in skin of the man who catches sparrows.
You should see differences even now.
After this enlarge the pictures to 300% and look at the same place (tall boy's face should be visible too).
Now you will be able to see more differencies .

Of course every man has a differnt eyes, bur for me:

Undoubtly 50p material is the best !!!!!!!! (SVRT is best, hardware accelerated almost the same, CPU rendered is still very good but reasonably smoother (not sharp as previous two).
Additional thing is that your 6 second clip was rendered 3 seconds witch Hardware acceleration or SVRT.
With CPU it took 9 seconds !!!!!

There is no difference if we make file from Produce or Batch File method.

Avoid Create option !!!!!!!!!!! The material looks very bad.

We'll see what about Quick Sync

PS I can see that I have to nicknames . I am bankroot too.

Go to: