Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
borgus1 Thanks I have not a clue where I have got it messed up BUT I have just done what you suggested and YIPEEE it worked. It will remain a mystery. Thanks for everyone's input.
Right! when use the white line on the audio channel to adjust the volume on the audio for both video clip and additional music it works,
I can go back to the start of timeline and the settings are saved, the volume will go up or down. And when I look at the sliders they are going up or down, that's Ok.
So why cant I just use the sliders, I cant understand what I am doing wrong.
Yes the sliders do move.
Not done it using timeline, I will try it later. I have used Mp3
BUT it's just the same with the audio on the video clips.
I can alter the volume, but when I save or go back to the start of the timeline the volume alterations are not there.
I am using PD13
If I save the file straight away, It's still the same, no change in volume!!!!!

That goes for the sound track I have put on, or the sound track on the video.
Yes, no changes have been made.
I can see the long white line going up and down on the sound track and the volume goes up and down with it, but what I have done does not seem to save when I go to the beginning
Hi all, I have the clips on timeline, added music to audio track 2, gone into audio mixing room fade down on video track and up on the music and visa versa. but how do I save the settings that I have done? because when I return to the start of the timeline the adjustments that I have made are not there!!!!!
So can I not enhance the video in SVRT after enhancement?
Hi all. when I go into video enhancement and adjust the colour and then try to go into intelligent SVRT nothing happens apart from the list in the SVRT appears in red!! Any ideas please.
Hi all, if I inport HD what settings do I need for THE best quality? I ask this because I have just purchased PD13 and am dissapointed with the finished article. When there is grass in the clip the produced clip seems to have a quiver over the grass as though it's been taken through glass (a bit exagerated) but it's the best way to describe it.
Hi all, firstly I have PD 10. can I update this to PD Suite 3. If not when I purchase PD Suite 3 can I put it on both my computers?
Hi is it possible to slow down / extend transitions.
Hi all, I have noticed when memebers have problems the first (or very often the first) question asked is about the power of their PC. My question is how much power does all the touting for business pop-up's sap from our PC's
I beleive CyberLink should concentrate on getting PD10 right and stop all theses update this and update that pop up's.(I'm not talking about the updates that are suppose to make PD work better) I am talking about the constant scolling adverts.
Is it possible to stop all these pop ups, after all it must be sapping some power from my PC. Ive paid my money for the product that I want, and I want it to work correctley.Many questions are about quality in the time line, many answers are
dont set the preveiw to HD!! So why put this preference there in the first place. Come on Cyberlink do the right thing and get rid of all this unnessesary advertising I for one do NOT want to update to another version because in my opinion the next one is likley more glitches than the one I have now.
Thanks Tony, I am pleased with the produced clip, so I suppose the next question is, given the details I have supplied about my pc what upgrade would you suggest so that I can view the timeline in HD without it skipping or going into green screen? And finally what equipment would I need to be able to burn the finished film to HD dvd.
I have noticed that when I burn to AVCHD burning only ever gets to 99% and never displays burning complete,and I have to close down the pc to stop the program.
Lets try again....#1 clip is Original #2 clip is Produced How do I upload the Burnt to DVD clip to show the poor quality.
Will try again when I get home from work...Thanks
Barry I do understand your frustration but think how frustrated I am. I have done evrything that I have been asked to do. But please as you scurry off try to remember that NOT ALL people are as PC litterate as you probably are, and at the end of the day all I want after paying hard earned cash is, to end up with a decent quality film.
We all have to start somewhere I dont think anyone got to grips wlth PD overnight. Or perhaps you know different?
I sent some clips but the post or clips don't seem to have appeared.
Go to: