Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Poor produced clips!!!!
shezza1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 26, 2012 15:43 Messages: 32 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all, if I inport HD what settings do I need for THE best quality? I ask this because I have just purchased PD13 and am dissapointed with the finished article. When there is grass in the clip the produced clip seems to have a quiver over the grass as though it's been taken through glass (a bit exagerated) but it's the best way to describe it.
[Post New]
You might want to add some info about the source video you use and what settings you use under the produce tab.
Also might want to add a screenshot of the before and after video to show the issue. Win8.1 Pro x64 / Dual x5670 / 24GB / GTX960 4GB / 240GB SSD + 640GB HDD / PD13 Ultimate
[Post New]
The best way is using intelligent SVRT, it will analyze your project and suggest the best profile for you.
[Thumb - iSVRT.png]
 Filename
iSVRT.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
37 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
36 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 26. 2015 23:50

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PowerDirector 365