Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problems when using enhancement!!
shezza1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 26, 2012 15:43 Messages: 32 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all. when I go into video enhancement and adjust the colour and then try to go into intelligent SVRT nothing happens apart from the list in the SVRT appears in red!! Any ideas please.
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Any time you alter the original footage, SVRT will not be utilized in the altered portion.
Whether it's color, audio, stabilizer, adding something in another track in the same time-space, etc, it's altered the footage.
You can see it by placing a clip in a timeline, alone.
Split it.
Alter anything in one of the split portions.
Attempt SVRT, you will see it only applies to the unaltered portion. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi all. when I go into video enhancement and adjust the colour and then try to go into intelligent SVRT nothing happens apart from the list in the SVRT appears in red!! Any ideas please.
SVRT will not apply after you have applied color change.

You must produce to as close to the original profile as you can. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

shezza1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 26, 2012 15:43 Messages: 32 Offline
[Post New]
So can I not enhance the video in SVRT after enhancement?
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: So can I not enhance the video in SVRT after enhancement?

You cannot use SVRT after applying enhancement because you have altered the video. SVRT only works if there are parts of the video that is the same as the original.

After you have applied Enhancement, you can PRODUCE the video with the enhancement. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.