Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi PastaG -

No - there's no limit on downloads. PDR import limits? Hmm - not sure on that one.

With the Shutterstock videos, they first download - then import into PDR365.

After you selected the videos, did the downloads complete? Did you see the regular import progress bar in PDR?

Try going to C:\Users\UserName\Documents\CyberLink\PowerDirector\Shutterstock Cache Files\video to check if the downloaded files are present.

If so, import the videos into PDR as you'd normally import media.

Cheers - Tony
All tracks from Easy Listening Volume 2 & Interlude Music have been checked on YouTube with no copyright claims.

During the upload process, YouTube now has checks & notifications to alert users of potential issues...

Cheers - Tony
G'day Back2TheBike -

I've been using LPCM renders for YouTube for some years & can't recall any issue with no audio. Not saying my memory is 100% fail safe though.

Also...

I did check YT's preferred audio frmats and it didn't mention LPCM

Is this the page you checked? It states "PCM audio in WAV container"

Cheers - Tony
Hi p-romo & opto -

How about this approach?

• Open the Cartoon Title in Title Designer
• Right click on the animation (particle), named Title xx in Track 1 & select Edit in Particle Designer

• In Particle Designer, adjust the size of the particle under Modify Parameters
• Click Back to return to Title Designer
• Modify position & scale of text to match the resized animation.
• Save & done laughing

Here are two I just modified (fairly quickly):

https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/178172181 & https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/178172182

Cheers - Tony
Hi EV72 -

Your video clips don't happen to come from a Canon DSLR, do they? As optodata says, you'll get black bars if the video clips' AR doesn't match the project's AR exactly.

Some Canon DSLRs shoot full HD at 1920x1088, which is 8px taller that 1920x1080 (16:9). The result is often 4px bars on each side of the screen.

I usually just (slightly) resize them to take out the black bars.

Cheers - Tony
G'day prevaljo -

I replicated your steps after grabbing this GoPro 9 sample clip. It's 4K (UHD), shot in Superview at 30fps/100Mbps.

In PDR19, I applied each of the GoPro 8 lens profiles, without error.

Screen capture:

So, it's not a consistent error in PDR19.

Cheers - Tony
Hi Foizu -

I hope I'm not throwing a spanner into the works here, but I've come across the same issue with one (very old) PC with PDR365 installed.

Application Manager says that Split - Advanced Transitions Pack is installed, but there's no sign of those transitions in PDR. On a different (newer) PC, the same transitions are available in PDR.

It's possible (but I don't know) that those transitions require something my (very old) PC doesn't have??? One of the more technically astute members might be able to chime in on this.

Old PC (no Split - Advanced or Basic transitions available) - i7 920 8GB RAM GTX260 (still going!)
Newer PC (all transitions available) - i9 7900X 64GB RAM GTX1080i

Cheers - Tony
Hi pjvader -

The videos I've downloaded from Shutterstock, via PDR365, are mostly 1920x1080, with occasional 1280x720. They're usually MP4 or MOV files, with a mixture of frame rates & bitrates.

Just did a random check of a few downloaded files: Framerates are typically 29.97, 30, 24, or 25fps. Bitrates in the samples I checked ranged from <1Mbps - >40Mbps.

The PDR Comparison chart states "tens of thousands royalty-free stock footage from Shutterstock". I'm not aware whether this is a static arrangement or whether new content becomes available from time to time.

As a side note, I've found no copyright issues with any Shutterstock content I've uploaded to YouTube.

Cheers - Tony
Hi Phoenix -

This thread may have some help for your question, but I just checked on FB & the editing options (repositioning in frame) seem to have changed. I'll see what I can find out...

Cheers - Tony
Hi Marcelo -

Just as optodata has posted (faster than me), just select the animation and move it where you wish.

Cheers - Tony
You'll see the settings used in the attached screenshot.

As I said, I changed nothing. The options selected were the defaults.

Cheers - Tony
Hi Bob -

First up, I'm not a 360 owner/user/editor - so I'm not pretending to actually know what I'm talking about here...

I downloaded some Insta360 OneR clips (straight off the camera) then downloaded & installed Insta360 STUDIO 2021, to process the .insv files.

In Studio2021, I did nothing but import the videos, use the default settings then export as MP4.

Here's what they looked like in PDR19:

Bob - in your screenshot, the 360 viewer button seems to be greyed out. It should be blue if enabled. (???)

Cheers - Tony
Hi mxquattro -

Do you have 360° viewer enabled under the Preview window?

Cheers - Tony
G'day Phoenix,

Yes. Something's not right there. If your file associations are set correctly in Settings, you should have an Open option when you right click on multiple selected .dztr files.

""
Just to be sure, check your settings in Windows under Apps > Choose default applications by file type. Make sure all the .dz file types are associated with Effect Extractor (see attached screenshot).

Once you get that Open option showing, selecting it will install all the transitions in one go.

Cheers - Tony
Hi gdog -

I realise you've already had your question resolved but, just for future reference, you can set a video file to loop in PowerPoint... just in case you ever need to.

Cheers - Tony
It works consistently...

I downloaded your video then transferred it to my phone, re-uploade it via the Instagram app & voila - it plays as 9:16 on PC & mobile devices.

I'll delete it from my profile once you've seen this.

Cheers - Tony
Hi ArcticPandaPopz -

I can confirm that your IGTV video displays correctly on my PC but, when viewed on iPhone or iPad, it doesn't display as a 9:16 video.

Here's a funny (as in, odd) thing. I made a little 9:16 video in PDR19, then uploaded it to IGTV. As with yours, it displayed correctly on PC, but not on mobile devices.

Here it is - https://www.instagram.com/tv/CK1uI0TpjLm/

After transferring the PDR19 video to my phone, I re-uploaded it via the Instagram app. It displays correctly on PC, iPhone & iPad.

Here's the same video uploaded from my phone via the Instagram app - https://www.instagram.com/tv/CK11g0gpn--/

Can't explain it. Just how it is. undecided

Cheers - Tony
All tracks from the most recently released Acoustic Guitar pack have been checked on YouTube with no copyright claims.

Cheers - Tony
Hi Warry -

Sorry - I can't replicate that here with either PDR365 or PDR19, no matter what clips/settings I use.

Side by side screen capture

Cheers - Tony
G'day J3bn -

I don't know a way to do that with PDR's menu system.

What I'd do is make a separate video of your credits (even if it's just a static page) and add it as the last video/chapter. You'll see what I mean in the attached screenshots.

Cheers - Tony
Hi Ryan -

I'm a little unclear...

Just before Christmas i purchased the Power Director 19 Ultimate lifetime digital edition.

Would that not mean that you downloaded the installer files directly to your PC?

Did you download the installer files through CL Application Manager? If so, they are downloaded to C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\AppManager. After installation is complete, those installer files are deleted.

Please wait for confirmation on this becasue I don't know if it's accepted practice... what I do is open the Temp/AppManger folder during download, then (when it's complete) copy & paste it to a different file path (the installers folder shown in the screenshot above).

Other users may have a more efficient way of doing that.

Cheers - Tony
Go to: