Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Good Luck on getting ANY help out of these people. They don't respond properly to support tickets, it take 3 to 4 days even to get wrong answers from them!!!
Still no help, huh?
What do I need to do to get my money back? I'm tired of the runaround.
OOO, I like to dance a little sidestep!
I'm getting the runaround from your help people. They send me links and passwords that don't work and I'm getting very tired of chasing my tail. They won't answer my direct questions. I asked for the link to Direct Download and the link LOGIN and PASSWORD they send with it doesn't work. I either want this fixed or get my money back!!
My "Order Mail" you refer to was lost when my machine crashed. I have sent in numerous tickets asking for help but have received none yet!
Good luck on getting help from these people. Maybe you will by the time you retire.
I have an activation number for PowerDVD 10 and the extended download service but I'll be danged if I can find how to use the "EXTENDED DOWNLOAD SERVICE". The directions in the help file are totally useless as with all the support tickets I have submitted. No one has given me an appropriate answer to my problem. Their web page just leads you around in circles. This is the lamest support I have ever encountered. It takes 2 to 3 days to get an answer to a ticket. Does anyone know how to get to the Extended download to redownload my software? you would be better served to find other software to run BluRay.
Here Here to all replies about Cyber Linkless tech support. The man has tried to contact CL tech and their rep says to try and contact "CL support team". I don't think he knows how to read.
Am having similar problems with these idiots. Tech support is long in coming and usually wrong. I paid for the extended download service and as of yet can't find where to redownload PowerDVD 10. Can't get an answer from tech-less nonsupport. 2 - 4 days return on questions is ridiculous to say the least. Good Luck Partner!
i see another no answer from the great support team at "Less than PowerDVD" Cyberlinkless.
Good Luck with support. This is the lamest company for support I have seen. Just lead you around in circles and never give you an appropriate answer to a direct question. I had a crash, have the extended download service, but can't get an answer to where to get the full retail version. STUPID! STUPID!
I have an activation number for PowerDVD 10 and the extended download service but I'll be danged if I can find how to use the "EXTENDED DOWNLOAD SERVICE". The directions in the help file are totally useless as with all the support tickets I have submitted. No one has given me an appropriate answer to my problem. Their web page just leads you around in circles. This is the lamest support I have ever encountered. It takes 2 to 3 days to get an answer to a ticket. Does anyone know how to get to the Extended download to redownload my software?
Go to: