Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
i have a problem
Counahan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 10, 2006 18:53 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I got a new computer last year with cyberlink power DVD already installed on it. A few months ago my computer broke, and i had to reinstall windows, so lost my power dvd, I just want to know is there anyway i can retreve it or get something to replace it, without having to pay?
Cheers
Dan C
Sarge64 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Rochester, New Hampshire Joined: Jul 11, 2006 18:17 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Dan
Normally the DVD program will be on the installation disk from the computer manufacturer. It's an OEM ( Original Equipment Manufacturer ) item so it should be on one of the discs you got. Search for it and reinstall it.

Ole Sarge ==============
Live Free or Die
==============
TrueFact [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Egypt Joined: Mar 06, 2011 10:27 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same problem except that my laptop (Pavilion DV6-1255ee) was shipped without any CDs. Unfortunately, the recovery partition is lost due to virus infection.

What can I do? I can't restore the OEM version back. I had the CyberLink DVD Suite (PowerStarter 6.00.3101)
L B [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 05, 2011 18:41 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Good luck on getting help from these people. Maybe you will by the time you retire.