Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can't download with extended service/Input Serial into Trial.
Chadwick [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 23, 2009 01:27 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello.

I've been attempting to install PowerDVD 9 Ultra on my laptop (just did a fresh format/WIN7 installation.) The problem is, I cannot get the install file from anywhere. I've attempted to download the trial software and install it, hoping that there is some way to input my retail code into it; it just has a single button to "Buy it."

I also went back to my order from April 2009; I purchased the "extended download" option from Cyberlink for an extra 8 dollars for times like this; of course; the digital river link in the email was faulty and no longer linked to anything; this being said, I logged into digital river itself and the link hadn't been updated on their site either.

I guess I'm looking for someone who can either give me a link to the correct software download so I can input the serial code I purchased or a way to get past the 30 days expiration popup on the trial software to do the same.

Any clues? Hints? Information that won't make me continue to beat my head against my desk?

Thanks in advance.
[Post New]
I am in same boat as you.
I go to site and follow their leads.
I get to the same page as always.
It gives me error that program is not found on the server.
I write to them and they say try this and I try it and I go back into the round circle looking for the corner that DOES NOT exist..
I even looked at phone service and it expired 2 weeks ago, yet they tell me I can pay $30 and talk to them.
That is a load of bulls**t. You pay hard earned $$ for this and have Extended service and it goes to failed links.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 23. 2009 05:15

Watch what you are doing at work, I can see you and I will tell your boss..
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
suggest that you try to contact CL support team about this issue

Br
Michael
Christopher [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 03, 2009 15:57 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Cyberlink's idea of extended download service is contact tech support and they will provide you a link to download, after 3 days of waiting. catch is, it will expire in 48 hours or so...if you miss it then back to tech support again. The software is garbage and the support is garbage. Going to give arcsoft total media a try.
L B [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 05, 2011 18:41 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Here Here to all replies about Cyber Linkless tech support. The man has tried to contact CL tech and their rep says to try and contact "CL support team". I don't think he knows how to read.
maxxxenem7771 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 27, 2013 13:31 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Order conformation email ...look close at this email YOU SAVED, i hope because if you DID NOT SAVE this then yes you will have to contact cyberlink to get a link

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 30. 2013 09:48