Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 10 full version
L B [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 05, 2011 18:41 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
I have an activation number for PowerDVD 10 and the extended download service but I'll be danged if I can find how to use the "EXTENDED DOWNLOAD SERVICE". The directions in the help file are totally useless as with all the support tickets I have submitted. No one has given me an appropriate answer to my problem. Their web page just leads you around in circles. This is the lamest support I have ever encountered. It takes 2 to 3 days to get an answer to a ticket. Does anyone know how to get to the Extended download to redownload my software?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 05. 2011 20:54

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
the link to the extended download service is in your order mail. Please use the link provided to you when ordering.

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
L B [Avatar]
[Post New]
My "Order Mail" you refer to was lost when my machine crashed. I have sent in numerous tickets asking for help but have received none yet!
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
it may take some time for CS to respond - please stay tuned.

suggest to archive or print out important mails iin future

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
L B [Avatar]
[Post New]
I'm getting the runaround from your help people. They send me links and passwords that don't work and I'm getting very tired of chasing my tail. They won't answer my direct questions. I asked for the link to Direct Download and the link LOGIN and PASSWORD they send with it doesn't work. I either want this fixed or get my money back!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 09. 2011 05:37

L B [Avatar]
[Post New]
What do I need to do to get my money back? I'm tired of the runaround.