Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No product under "Manage my products"
AndreGB [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 13, 2011 21:18 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
I have just purchased PowerDVD 10 Ultra and successfully activated it. So everything is working just fine. However, I do not see it under the "Manage My Products" and I do not see my invoice under the "Check Order Status" menus. It has been like a week since I made the purchase. Does it really take that long to show on my member page? The system accepts my user and my password, I just see messages like "No orders were found" and blank entries on Manage my products.

I wanted to get a copy of my invoice and on the help page it mentions I should check my Order Status menu to get it.
https://store.cyberlink.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayOrderInformationPage&SiteID=clinkus&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE#q6

I have bought a digital download license of PowerDVD 10 Ultra through Cyberlink's website (that's when I created this user and password as well).

Thank you for your help, in advance.
L B [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 05, 2011 18:41 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
i see another no answer from the great support team at "Less than PowerDVD" Cyberlinkless.
AndreGB [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 13, 2011 21:18 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
And I tried contacting their support directly and nothing. No answer and my problem still hasn't been solved. Extremely poor support!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 06. 2011 11:54