Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Are there even any moderators that monitor this site or was it a waste of time to post here?
I just updated to build 2320 and several of my buttons on the application stopped working. The "next/previous" buttons don't work at all and the "display available menus" button brings up the screen that is normally opened when you click on "open media files". I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if there is a fix. I downgraded to the original build and the it worked fine. I then reinstalled build 2320 from a new download and the same thing happened. I'm running windows 7 home premium 64 bit.
Thanks in advance for any help.
John
Thanks Daisuke for the reply.
I had actually upgraded my drivers and this is what caused the green screen - it was probably a bad install though because I re-installed them and it was gone.

Upon further seaching, I found a way to disable moovielive by editing the registry on another site (however, this is obviously not the safest means):

Here is a link if anyone is interested:
http://www.moovielive.com/posts/list/54.page

I am actually appalled that cyberlink has not distributed a means to easily disable these in a new patch. I have found tons of threads on the internet regarding people's hatred for those features.

This will surely be my last powerdvd purchase it future editions continue to have these garbage components as part of the package.
Don't worry - they will eventually email you back and allow you to download it again. It took them two days to respond to me ):
Hey buddy,
Yes it will stick in 1.1x especially if you are using your mouse to scroll forwards and backwards. However, just click the big main play button and it will go back to 1.0x.
Hope this helps.
Guzz
Is there any way to uninstall these components or permanently disable them?

Between this garbage and the green screens I'm getting with PowerDVD 9 Ultra, I am starting to regret my purchase!!

Thanks in advance for your help!!
Exact same thing for me Toni.
I was hoping you already found the answer
I have a I7 950/ATI 4850/Vista 64

As with you, other players - VLC, WMC, work fine.

Hoping to find an answer soon.

Thanks,
John
Go to: