Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Buttons not working with Power DVD 9 Ultra build 2320
John [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 19, 2009 18:46 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I just updated to build 2320 and several of my buttons on the application stopped working. The "next/previous" buttons don't work at all and the "display available menus" button brings up the screen that is normally opened when you click on "open media files". I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if there is a fix. I downgraded to the original build and the it worked fine. I then reinstalled build 2320 from a new download and the same thing happened. I'm running windows 7 home premium 64 bit.
Thanks in advance for any help.
John
John [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 19, 2009 18:46 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Are there even any moderators that monitor this site or was it a waste of time to post here?
beni_k [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 17, 2009 09:51 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Same thing happens to me, buddy.
The new update 2320a doesn't seem to fix the issue.

Looks like we should downgrade until another update.
Michael [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 02, 2009 22:39 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I ran into the same issue back in early Dec when the update came out. Uninstalled it to the original version. All buttons worked. Was told to reinstall the update and the same thing happened. Went to tech support to log a complaint and they are still working on the issue with their programmers. No reply back yet!

Keep the original version until they post a newer updated version. Yeah stinks, I know!