Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello,

Thanks for sharing the solution you found with other users.

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator
Hello,

I am having no problem loading ARW files from a Sony α7S III in the latest version of PhotoDirector 365 (15.0.1004). Please consider contacting CyberLink Technical Support, and see if they can assist you:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

Cheers,
PhotoDirector Moderator
Quote the
Thank you. Got that resolved. Can the side where the selections be changed to a whiter white it is hard for me to see the words.
Thank you for helping me

Hello,

Unfortunately, the only part of the UI you can change the colour of is the one you just changed.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator
Hello,

Your best bet is to contact CyberLink Customer Service directly using the following link:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator
Hello,

In PhotoDirector, right click outside the preview window (i.e. not on the photo) and you will see a list of colours. Select "Light Gray" for the lightest.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator
Hello,

Most likely a false positive. I'd try reinstalling Screen Recorder and see if that helps. If not, suggest you contact CyberLink Customer Service using the link in my signature.

Cheers
Screen Recorder Moderator
Hello,

AudioDirector 2024 has been released. The new features include:

- Completely transform a voice in your audio with the Voice Changer.
- Suppress the breathing sounds in audio using the Breath Control feature.
- Utilize the Restoration Assistant to quickly fix common audio issues.
- Remove sibilance from audio with the new De-essing feature.
- Improved Noise Reduction and Vocal Removal features that use AI for better accuracy.
- Many other UI, feature, and performance improvements.

Cheers
AudioDirector Moderator
Hello,

Version 2024 of ColorDirector has been released. The latest features include:

- Add a black mist lens filter effect on your videos
- Create a halation effect on the brighter areas of your videos.
- Edit videos with a 21:9 and 4:5 aspect ratio.
- Download up to 30 premium stock videos a month from Getty Images as part of your 365 subscription.

Cheers
ColorDirector Moderator
Hello,

PhotoDirector 2024 has been released. The new features include:

- Remove or replace the background in photos more easily with Background Remove / Replace*.
- Download up to 30 premium stock photos a month from Getty Images as part of your PhotoDirector 365 subscription*.
- Use the improved People Beautifier tools to beautify the people in your photos.
- Create your own custom images in the AI Image Generator.
- Use the Crop/Rotate/Flip feature to crop, rotate, and flip your photos.
- Quickly resize photos with the Resize feature.
- Auto enhance your photos with the Image Enhancer.
- Use one of the text templates when adding text on photos in Text & Templates.
- Auto create the stickers you want in the AI Sticker Maker.
- Add a black mist lens filter effect on your photos.
- Enlarge photos by up to four times their original size in the AI Image Upscaler.
- Enhanced Deblur feature that uses AI technology for even clearer photos.

* New in PhotoDirector 365.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator
Hello,

You can try using the stickers or other overlays, but you may have better luck using the app version of the software.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator
Hello Jerry,

It is a good suggestion, so please make sure to send it directly to CyberLink using the link in my signature, or the send feedback option in PhotoDirector iteself.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator
Hello,

Unfortunately there is no batch function for the AI Image Enhancer

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator
Quote There's a countdown on the number of AI Images you can generate. Does that mean it's a feature you have to purchase separately?

I have a subscription to the online AI image generate. What's the story?

Hello Jerry,

The information I got from CyberLink is that it is a beta version feature that requires significant computing power and resources on the server, so it limited to 5 times a day for now. All users will be affected by this limitation.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator
Hello,

You can try deselecting the "Check for product update information" option in General preferences, which should stop the ads from displaying. See if that makes a difference.

Same answer as this FAQ: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/84928.page#post_box_351269

Cheers
Power2Go Moderator
Quote When I start PD (365) I get a message that there is a new Module available "downloading ............."
Nothing happens and PD freezes.
Is my proc. to old ?

DxDiag.txt encluded

The problem are the Ai modules in Photo Director 365

Hello,

I got word from CyberLink that the module download issue for some users should now be fixed. Can you try again?

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator
Quote unable to use face tagging. I click "Tag Faces > Auto detect faces in
selected folder"
and it just sits at " new module is available. downloading..."
but nothing downloads. If I click the X to cancel I get "PhotoDirector could no download the necessary module"

Hello,

I got word from CyberLink that the module download issue for some users should now be fixed. Can you try again?

Not sure if it is related to the download problem you are experiencing with the Photo Generator, but maybe try that too. CL is still looking into that.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator

thank you. i don't have youcam365 in the download list in CAM
only download free but there is no youcam 365

Hello,

Can you see it when you go to this page: https://membership.cyberlink.com/account/products

You should see "YouCam" under "Subscriptions". If yes, click the "Update Version" button.

If that doesn't work, I suggest you contact CyberLink support here: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

Cheers
YouCam Moderator
Hello,

Since you purchased YouCam 365 subscription, there is no product key. To get your software, do this:

1. Uninstall your current trial version of YouCam.

2. Download and install CAM (CyberLink Application Manager) here: https://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/application-manager/download_en_US.html

3. Sign in with your CyberLink account.

4. You will see on the Apps > Desktop tab YouCam 365, which you can install by clicking the "Install" button next to it.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Cheers
YouCam Moderator
Hello,

Received notice that CyberLink has determined what the problem is and will issue a hotfix via CAM soon.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator
Hello,

Later (PC only) versions of PhotoDirector use a FaceMe engine to detect faces in photos. If you imported all your scanned photos into PhotoDirector, you can then scan all the imported photos at once for faces.

Once the scan is complete, you need to manually go through each detected face and add the names. PhotoDirector will group all of the tagged faces together, so you will only have to do this once for each detected face.

Help info here: https://help.cyberlink.com/stat/help/photodirector/365/enu/04_02_02_tagging_faces.html

Then when you export the photos, PhotoDirector puts the inputted name for the face tag in the "People" field for the photos metadata. See the attached screenshot.

Let me know if you any more questions.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator
Go to: