Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Photo Director Freezes
Koen41 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 15, 2016 09:05 Messages: 63 Offline
[Post New]
When I start PD (365) I get a message that there is a new Module available "downloading ............."
Nothing happens and PD freezes.
Is my proc. to old ?

DxDiag.txt encluded

The problem are the Ai modules in Photo Director 365
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
103 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
70 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 31. 2023 12:26

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The only requirement for PhD is that you have a Core i-series CPU and your i5-6600K is well above the minimum. I see several crashes of both PhD and the App Manager and I suggest you try uninstalling PhD, then run the tests as shown in this post, then try reinstalling it.
Koen41 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote The only requirement for PhD is that you have a Core i-series CPU and your i5-6600K is well above the minimum. I see several crashes of both PhD and the App Manager and I suggest you try uninstalling PhD, then run the tests as shown in this post, then try reinstalling it.

Thanks for your advice.
I did the tests as you suggested but with the same result!
I will release a ticket to CL
BigBaitPosse [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 30, 2023 17:52 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]

Thanks for your advice.
I did the tests as you suggested but with the same result!
I will release a ticket to CL

I have the same issue. I turned in a ticket 2 days ago, no reply. How long does it take for a ticket to be answered?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It typically takes a few days and they don't work on weekends, so if you don't hear back by tomorrow you'll have to wait until Mon
Forum Moderator [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2018 01:01 Messages: 578 Offline
[Post New]
Quote When I start PD (365) I get a message that there is a new Module available "downloading ............."
Nothing happens and PD freezes.
Is my proc. to old ?

DxDiag.txt encluded

The problem are the Ai modules in Photo Director 365

Hello,

I got word from CyberLink that the module download issue for some users should now be fixed. Can you try again?

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator
Koen41 [Avatar]
[Post New]

Hello,

I got word from CyberLink that the module download issue for some users should now be fixed. Can you try again?

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator

Yes I got a quick response from CL, i will try the proposed solution later today

After renaming the folder "365" in "365_" in "c:\ProgramData\CyberLink\PhotoDirector", as suggested by CL, I could download the missing modules!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 01. 2023 11:27