Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How can I turn off HDR for regular Blu-Ray?
I turned off all video enhancements but when I try playback regular Blu-Rays my TV switching to HDR every time
What is better for video output on the Intel HD graphic driver is the RGB or the YCbCr?
Quote This problem doesn't resolved with new Updates PowerDVD 17 to build 2316
I have gotten no sound on all the Ultra HD discs by Sony that I have tried to playback

Very odd. I have the 13 8100 asrock fatality itx board and it worked for me. I reverted back to Pdvd 14 with hd playback that came with my pioneer Blueray player because it is a full legit copy. DO you have intel audio installed or asrock? Asrocks audio drivers dont support Atmos as far as I know. So you will want to install the latest intel drivers. Also make sure you have all the latest intel drivers which im sure you have because you are at least able to run the video. Make sure color option is checked on your tv if its samsung.

I installed the latest intel drivers 15.60.01.4877
and don't get any sound from the UHD discs, and not only Dolby Atmos and DD and DTS too
This problem doesn't resolved with new Updates PowerDVD 17 to build 2316
I have gotten no sound on all the Ultra HD discs by Sony that I have tried to playback
Quote I bought PowerDVD17 and installed it.

Everything checked out with BD advisor.

Every DVD and Bluray I play stutters (slight pause every few seconds)

These same disks play fine on a stand alone player and the DVD's work fine using VLC.

I contacted support and uploaded DXDiag file but have had absolutely no response in over a week.

Does anyone have any advise as the tech team don't answer?

I have same issue with Ultra HD Blu-Ray discs!
Quote Have you sent yopur question in to Cyberlink support?

This is my next step
Quote How can I to disable ads in the PowerDVD menu?

Interesting. I just opened PowerDVD 17 and could not find any pop up ads. Is your program up to date? What are the ads for. Can you do a screen shot and upload it here?

Ads in the red square
How can I to disable ads in the PowerDVD menu?
Quote Hi NPoser,

Have you contacted the support yet?

Greetings,
Hicham

yes, I have recived an answer
I'm using two audio outputs from my HTPC

1. HDMI to A/V receiver (for watching movie)

2. S/PDIF to DAC+Amplifier (for watching music concerts on Blu-Ray of DVD)

If i choose S/PDIF output from PowerDVD I have a video delay 0.5 sec from the audio. However if I change a parameter in the Audio output synchronization section to +0.5 sec for audio this parameter applays to all outputs (HDMI and S/PDIF). How can I sets a audio delay parameter only for S/PDIF outputs, becous I'm using the PowedDVD only in TV mode and in this mode there is no possibility of changing this parameter.
Quote i am awaiting my drive to turn up but ws curious and got a copy of the smurfs and i can't even play it, everytime i get error 80004005

I think you need contact CyberLink support. I have UHD BD drive (BDR-211UBK) and I'm not got error message when I playback the Smurfs 2 from the folder
very unstable working with Ultra HD blu-ray!

The ultra HD discs playbacks from through time not everytime. I need everytime restart powerdvd for playback it. I think it's ubnormal for player.

The microsoft rc6 doesen't work with ultra is movie playback!

I can't playback the revinant movie normaly on it
Quote UHD BD folder??
Is there first fully-decrypted UHD-BD video folder that stored on HDD amazingly existed in the world?

yes

It's full UHD BD folder with movie Smurfs 2

https://torrentfreak.com/first-pirated-ultra-hd-blu-ray-disk-appears-online-aacs-2-0-cracked-170503/

disks playback I will try later after I will have recived my BDR-211UBK
Quote autoframrate doesn't work on ultra hd blu-ray disc copy

if I try playback ultra hd (4k) disc copy from my hdd the autoframerate doesn't work. movie playback with the windows default display refrash rate

In my memory, powerdvd won't do any screen rate adjustment while playing video files. it does not support. you ripped the videos from disc to hdd, right?
It is only availble for video disc playback.

PowerDVD support autoframerate not only physical disks and also the BD folder structure and ios files too

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/43409.page

I have UHD BD folder structure on the HDD but auto frame rate doesn't work with it
autoframrate doesn't work on ultra hd blu-ray disc copy

if I try playback ultra hd (4k) disc copy from my hdd the autoframerate doesn't work. movie playback with the windows default display refrash rate
Quote Pana = NPoser?

I think Pana = Pioneer
i have got answer from the pioneer:

Are you able to browse the contents of the disc?

If so, the drive is working and you will need to contact the playback software company for further assistance with the software.
Quote Unfortunately, that is what I expected all the time. Why would Pioneer even bother to release the UHD drives, right? But, just to satisfy my curiosity, what does the Advisor say to you? Can you post a screenshot, please?

I am not havent got screenshots, but advisor got "No" on the LG drive. I am waiting answer from pioneer

PowerDVD screenshot for LG BH16NS40 (sorry for Russian language)
I have tried the LG BH16NS40. Didn't work. You can see disk structure but if you try playback in th PowerDVD 17, your got error mesage #E0FD0033
and id si working

What is working? You can't play UHD Blu-rays with your HW. Wrong CPU, wrong mobo and highly questionable drive.

I readed on AVSForum about support UHD BD on the LG BH16NS40 (new model after 2015). But need confirmation of it.
Go to: