Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
autoframrate doesn't work on ultra hd blu-ray
[Post New]
autoframrate doesn't work on ultra hd blu-ray disc copy

if I try playback ultra hd (4k) disc copy from my hdd the autoframerate doesn't work. movie playback with the windows default display refrash rate i3 7100T + AsRock Z270 ITX + Pioneer BDR-211UBK
juu-zo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 28, 2016 05:16 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I think there is some flaws with auto frame rate and sdr conversion. All uhd blu-rays are overexposed compared to normal blurays. I don't know if powerdvd changes my igpu settings to full color range even though I have set my igpu output to limited color range. That's because my tv is connected trough my amplifier and all other sources are limited range outputs.

Also uhd blu-rays play always with 60hz even though those are mastered with 24p/23hz. If I change my igpu settings to 24p powerdvd changes that to 60p every thime uhd playback starts. So there is something wrong with color and frame rate management.
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Quote autoframrate doesn't work on ultra hd blu-ray disc copy

if I try playback ultra hd (4k) disc copy from my hdd the autoframerate doesn't work. movie playback with the windows default display refrash rate

In my memory, powerdvd won't do any screen rate adjustment while playing video files. it does not support. you ripped the videos from disc to hdd, right?
It is only availble for video disc playback.
[Post New]

if I try playback ultra hd (4k) disc copy from my hdd the autoframerate doesn't work. movie playback with the windows default display refrash rate

In my memory, powerdvd won't do any screen rate adjustment while playing video files. it does not support. you ripped the videos from disc to hdd, right?

PowerDVD support autoframerate not only physical disks and also the BD folder structure and ios files too

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/43409.page

I have UHD BD folder structure on the HDD but auto frame rate doesn't work with it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 10. 2017 03:51

i3 7100T + AsRock Z270 ITX + Pioneer BDR-211UBK
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]

PowerDVD support autoframerate not only physical disks and also the BD folder structure and ios files too

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/43409.page

I have UHD BD folder structure on the HDD but auto frame rate doesn't work with it

UHD BD folder??
Is there first fully-decrypted UHD-BD video folder that stored on HDD amazingly existed in the world?

BD video format does not support 4K no matter it is a folder or image file.
You use "UHD BD" to describe your video folder. It really let me confused what things you are actually playing in powerdvd.

Is it a real UHD BD folder?
BDXL video folder is not UHD BD video folder, but allows 1080P only.
BDXL disc that stored 4k video files is still a BD data disc.

I suspect that you were just playing 4K video files, but not playing "UHD BD" video disc/video folder.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 10. 2017 06:30

[Post New]
Quote UHD BD folder??
Is there first fully-decrypted UHD-BD video folder that stored on HDD amazingly existed in the world?

yes

It's full UHD BD folder with movie Smurfs 2

https://torrentfreak.com/first-pirated-ultra-hd-blu-ray-disk-appears-online-aacs-2-0-cracked-170503/

disks playback I will try later after I will have recived my BDR-211UBK i3 7100T + AsRock Z270 ITX + Pioneer BDR-211UBK
[Post New]
very unstable working with Ultra HD blu-ray!

The ultra HD discs playbacks from through time not everytime. I need everytime restart powerdvd for playback it. I think it's ubnormal for player.

The microsoft rc6 doesen't work with ultra is movie playback!

I can't playback the revinant movie normaly on it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 13. 2017 08:42

i3 7100T + AsRock Z270 ITX + Pioneer BDR-211UBK
lostagain [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 08, 2016 07:47 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
i am awaiting my drive to turn up but ws curious and got a copy of the smurfs and i can't even play it, everytime i get error 80004005
[Post New]
Quote i am awaiting my drive to turn up but ws curious and got a copy of the smurfs and i can't even play it, everytime i get error 80004005

I think you need contact CyberLink support. I have UHD BD drive (BDR-211UBK) and I'm not got error message when I playback the Smurfs 2 from the folder i3 7100T + AsRock Z270 ITX + Pioneer BDR-211UBK