Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unable to watch anything with PowerDVD17
SeanCAmos1969# [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 08, 2015 09:48 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I bought PowerDVD17 and installed it.

Everything checked out with BD advisor.

Every DVD and Bluray I play stutters (slight pause every few seconds)

These same disks play fine on a stand alone player and the DVD's work fine using VLC.

I contacted support and uploaded DXDiag file but have had absolutely no response in over a week.

Does anyone have any advise as the tech team don't answer?
[Post New]
Quote I bought PowerDVD17 and installed it.

Everything checked out with BD advisor.

Every DVD and Bluray I play stutters (slight pause every few seconds)

These same disks play fine on a stand alone player and the DVD's work fine using VLC.

I contacted support and uploaded DXDiag file but have had absolutely no response in over a week.

Does anyone have any advise as the tech team don't answer?

I have same issue with Ultra HD Blu-Ray discs! i3 7100T + AsRock Z270 ITX + Pioneer BDR-211UBK
triffid
Member Location: Prague, the heart of Europe Joined: Feb 04, 2017 06:33 Messages: 146 Offline
[Post New]
Is hardware acceleration enabled or disabled? Try to switch it. What is your CPU and GPU? Which version of Windows? .
FOR THE LIST OF ULTRA HD BLU-RAY COMPATIBLE MOTHERBOARDS CLICK HERE
My hardware: Aorus Z270X Gaming 8 motherboard + i7 7700 CPU + Pioneer BDR-S11J-BK