Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It's set to PCM 48000 Hz, 16 bit, Stereo
This is my last try to fix this problem, if it dosent get solved i will leave power director and find something since theres always errors with this software. Ok, I record games with Dxtory. When i load the videos in PDR14 or try producing them i get error code 3 and to check all my drivers. Yes they are all up to date, I tried out K-lite pack and many other codecs. I tried changing some things in windows, updating to the different patches. I record in AVI ( I have too!), I simply need a encoder to use with Dxtory that will work with PDR14. Yes I tried changing the profiles and rendering formats in PDR14. A picture of the error, Dxtory, and more below. Pls help, I had this problem for a year.
Did it ever work out? I have the same problem exactly and all the replies here never helped, then they gave up on me.
Sadly I installed K-lite codec and could not change the splitters to lav. Later I followed by fixing Windows Registry, my pc didn't have any of ":" at the start of CSLID. I go to powerdirector and have my FHD AVI file to try to edit or produce it into a different format. Error code 3 comes back and Still says make sure drivers are up to date, I checked and everything is. So it fails to produce halfway in and the color is faded as the resolution is lower. I created custom Profiles and went through everything and it still happens. The color when I record my games with is YUY2, the codec to encode the images is set to LAG codec because that is what is best. I can play the file with K-lite pack. Also K-lite has LAG enabled. I tried updating and downgrading the K-lite pack. I have all attachments below. I want this fixed becuase i have had this problem for already almost 1 year. I cannot record in MP4, srry for the long paragraph but.... yeah.
I tried all of that and error code 3 still comes up and tells me also that make sure all my drivers are up to date. It still will not let me change the splitters to LAV, then it says that LAG the codec that i use on Dxtory to record which is to encode the image is enabled and will help.
That helped with alot! The only problem left besides the colors fading is that Now im getting a Error Code 2.... :[ My videos are AVI and have to be that, when i produce the videos i have to have it on XAVC S in order for fps and smoothness to be good. When i produce in AVI the quality is bad but the color is right. Either way i still get Error Code 3 Heres the error & Video Info.
I cannot get a video to upload. the bit rate after i produced the video was 21947kbps
Before & After Produce
here's the file
Ok so i record gaming on my pc, I use Action! & Dxtory. Originally i thought it was actions fault for the horrible quality, but i tried Dxtory and relized its neither of them. I play the videos back and they look great and are very detailed, when i process and render the videos in PDR14 they get pixelated, the colors are faded and the fps is lowered making it horrible. Any Help???
I cant switch to mp4 because then the video will look worse, btw cyberlinks recorder is not good because of many resons and one is that it records at 30fps no higher
No one still hasnt helped, does anyone know how to fix this problem?? Yes i have installed K-Lite Codec Pack and gone through all the procedures, updated all patches, and still nothing. I record using software i bought called Action! which records my computer screen. No thats not the problem, The problem is that im missig the right decoders. I tried almost everything. I upgraded from 13 to 14 because i thought there was a problem with PDR 13 working with Win/10.

PC Specs: Intel i7 / Win/10 / 8GB Ram / 2 TB Hard Drive / Nividia GeForce GTX 760 [GC]

My error is attached below
No i dont have any other software to that.
Ok so i get this Shadow file error to where it says my file has broken or just cannot turn into a shadow file. I rly need to fix this, otherwise my videos are lower resoulution. I record video games! Using my bought recorder named Action! It does not cause the problems, when i try to edit there is some problems. PC Specs Below:

Intel i7 4th Gen / Nividia GeFore GTX 760 / 2 TB Hard Drive / 8 GB Ram / Windows 10
yes those, i tried it on PD14 and it still does not work. I updated the pack to the latest version many times.
Ok so i recently upgraded to PD14 from 13 and i still get this error code. I tried downloading the codecs and switched decoders and splitters, but it still fails. Pls respond as sson as u can, because i have been having this problem for a month. Pc Specs Below

Intel i7

Nividia GTX GeForce 760 Graphics Card

2TB Hard Drive

8GB Ram

Windows 10 ( BTW i record games using my bought software called Action! & no that is not the problem. Its ediditng it in PD14 & 13.
it produces with lower quality and the colors fade which make the video look worse when stretched out.
1st picture is when you view as clip, 2nd picture is when you view as movie. Shadow file does not work either.
the video is 1920 by 1080. even with shadow file of, it still does the thing where I put it in the edit bar and when I click view as movie, the colors fade and get bad. When I view as clip, it's perfect!
Ok, i got some other problems fixed by downloading decoders that people recomended on here, but my shadow file processor still fails processing AVI files to where you start editing it and it works for a while, then it fails and the color and sharpness drops on my video making it look bad. Any help?
Go to: