Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My Spec for PC list below.

Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 18252 with WDDM 2.5 in DXDIAG and newer Nvidia 416.34 borked my PD15.

I will not roll back to older driver to make it work.

Cyberlink need update for that new windows build and driver too.

2 cents.
Sonic67, Thanks for link.

However I have GTX 560 Fermi card and place dll's in system32 as you described and it's not working ? did i missed something ?

Thanks.
Quote: Well, I thought you are worried only about older GPU's, for what's worth the particle room it doesn't crash with my nVidia either, and I really have the latest driver - 361.91.

My original post was to express my surprise (in a good way) that PD still maintained the "hook" in their software for CUDA encoding, allowing the software to perform decently even on older hardware.

I wonder do you have a link dll's download ? does it works for 361.91 and dll's enable hardware encoder ?

Thanks.
1. Allow user select ram usage like adobe after effect.

2. Speed up shadow file generating instantly.

3. Bring all features that missing from some previous version.

4. Improving motion tracker.

5. Improving text fonts can place anywhere on screen by hold down left button mouse.

Merry Christmas ! Ho! Ho!
Guys,

This is for PD13 new patch to 3516 at http://www.cyberlink.com/support/powerdirector-ultra/patches_en_US.html

How come no one post sticky and none any new thread to talk about new patch ???

2 cents.
Optodata,

I have PD 13, Same error I have, I checked at Programs and Features in control panel BAM !

I uninstalled all old Microsoft VC++ from 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013.

I download VC redist installer 1.60 from <a>http://mcripblog.cesidian.info/2013/11/vc-redist-installer-160.html#more</a>

I skipped all x86 versions and just install all x64 and MS Visual F# 2.0 runtime installed.

BAM ! PD 13 now working fine drag the pic.

I can't attach the picture here ? how can i do that ? the screen say source when i click attach pic ?

Hope it help.
optodata,

I done it.

Thanks for tips about yellow tags.
optodata,

Odd magic, The slow motion are now working correct with all different speed when I disabled enable HD video processing (shadow file).

Thanks for anyway.
I have PD 13 with 3130, I put a small clip to test the slow motion with different speed.

0.20x failed just freeze clip.

0.25x failed.

0.33x works.

0.40x failed.

0.50x failed.

0.60x works.

0.66x works.

0.75x works.

0.80x works.

I like to know if you can test it if they are same bugs.
That explain you have a very low free HD space 1.61 might cause crashes often, PD need temp more plenty free HD space left to work on.

1.61 free HD space will not help much.

100 or more HD space might help.
My spec are 2500K@ 4.6, 8GB ram, ASUS P8P67 Deluxe mobo and this GTX 560 seems need upgrade ?

Yes I need hardware video encoder enabled for speed it up.
My issues is that when I click produce, The hardware video encoder is gray out, I need new video card that enabled hardware encoder.
Hi Guys,

I plan to upgrade new graphic card, Maybe GTX 960 or AMD ?

Anyone own GTX 960 ?, Does it works with encoder and decoder enabled both on PD13 ?

I need new graphic card to get PD13 working with encoder and decoder so I can enjoy edit videos.

How about AMD ? Does it works both encoder and decoder ?

Post here what graphic card do you have it that works ?

Right now I have GTX 560 won't cut with my PD13.
Hi Guys,

Cyberlink just release beta patch v2130 for PD14 and What about PD13 new patch coming ?

Thanks.
Whoa slow down PDR 15 !!!.

My Suggestions.

Cyberlink need stop release PDR EVERY FREAKING YEAR !!!.

Time to change to 2 or 3 years cycle to release new PDR.

Cyberlink need more work, fixes buggy PDR within 2 or 3 years period.

Upgrade costs way too much ! for every year and add little features.

I have PDR 12, 13, I wish motion tracker come with PDR 13 but only for PDR 14 that is B.S.

Stop release it too soon.

Hi guys,

I have Microsoft Lifecam Cinema, I use capture and in setting I selected drop down menu at 1280x720 then click ok, Nothing happen but locked to 640x480 resolutions.

This excatly same issues in PD 12, 13 version.

Anyone who owns webcam like mine, logitech 920 etc...let me know if you are able to set 1280x720 or higher.

Anyone who own PD 14, Does capture fixes ?

Thanks.
Before I visited in PD14 Thread last week and right now it's gone ?

Thanks.
Thanks for info, I plan to get new video card GTX 960 4GB around xmas or black friday on sale.

My GTX 560 is outdated pretty much and unable to have HA but still strong gaming for me till upgrade this year.
Go to: