Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is it possible to copy the DVD from my pc back to the vcr?
I have to do this for the person who still has a vcr.

thank you
thank you for this great gift. I was able to get one gift
Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year
Quote: Hi Johanne,

Please contact support.

http://www.cyberlink.com/english/cs/support/new_site/support_index.html

Dafydd

thank you :
the program is easy to understand. I have the feeling something is missing in the program. I downloaded it again just in case and I still have the same problem.. I downloaded the trail version and it works well. I thought maybe I could just use the key I got with mu program in the trial version and it doesn't work because there are too many digits missing in my key for the trial version key.

who should I contact for this problem?

I am fortunate to have won one of the xmas tree prizes from the cyberlink tree. I got the Backup program.

Problem is when I try to check which files I want to backup, nothing happens. There is no green arrow.

What shall I do?

thank you for your help
My best wishes for you all for the Christmas Season.

[b] MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I just download the backup program 2.50
when I try to click the square to tell which folder I want , there is no green or yellow check mark.

what is wrong here?

I installed the program again but the problem is still present

thank you for your helo

Johanne F
yes, thank you
Hello,
this has happened to me a few times.

I finish some work on a project and I save it. Next time I go to
open it I get an error message that ask me to Browse/Ignore/Ignore All/Abort

If I choose Ignore All I get my tape with sound but no picture
Why is this happening?

Usually I start the work all over again but is there something else
I can do to save all this extra repeat work?[/b][b]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's what I do:
yes I save my work (pds) with a different name each time

My media files are in one location eg C drive/My Works but can be in it's own folder

These files make up my project - (file extensions and length of the project) my voice over is in wav
color boards and text are from PD
music is a mix of wav and mp3
the size so far is 487kb (half way through adding voice)

The warning message I get:.
Message warning:
An error occurred when opening this media file.
C:MyWorks/sit n fit 3.mpg
BROWSE IGNORE IGNORE ALL ABORT (choices to make)

Could the problem be this:
Sometimes to clear space, I delete example: the sound bits I don’t need anymore because I placed them in the track.

Or

If I move the file either to another folder or another place in the pc

Could the problem be this:
Sometimes to clear space, I delete example: the sound bits I don’t need anymore because I placed them in the track.

Or

If I move the file either to another folder or another place in the pc
no problem found
[b]
Quote: Hi.,
Is there anyway to cut out an image from a video so it can be used as a jpeg photo?
thank you

I didn't explain myself clearly.

I already have a familly video made with snapshots. I need a few of those snapshots for another project. I don't have those snapshots on hand, I only have them in the video.

I am wondering if/ how I can get those pictures out of the video track in PD and use them as jpeg

thank you
Hi.,
Is there anyway to cut out an image from a video so it can be used as a jpeg photo?
thank you
Hi,
is there a way to delete a few seconds of the audio.
make a copy of another portion of audio and paste it in a new section of the video?

thank you
I think whoever sent me this message has the wrong person because I'm still learning how to use PD

Johanne Bee
hi,
my problem is the same for both PD5 and 6
every time I use the magic clean, Clean Audio the program stalls and I have to restart my computer.

Why doesn't the clean audio work?
thank you
Johanne bee
Go to: