Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
power backup
Johanne [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 22, 2007 14:43 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
I am fortunate to have won one of the xmas tree prizes from the cyberlink tree. I got the Backup program.

Problem is when I try to check which files I want to backup, nothing happens. There is no green arrow.

What shall I do?

thank you for your help Johanne Bee

Join/SignUp to SeeMyWorldOnVideo. We're PowerDirector Video Editors. Are you a member? - JOIN TODAY!
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Johanne.... oh heck, it's been a while since I played with PowerBackUp.

Congratulations also.

I didn't think PBu was to hard to figure out... I realise this isn't to helpful a post.

Dafydd
Johanne [Avatar]
[Post New]
the program is easy to understand. I have the feeling something is missing in the program. I downloaded it again just in case and I still have the same problem.. I downloaded the trail version and it works well. I thought maybe I could just use the key I got with mu program in the trial version and it doesn't work because there are too many digits missing in my key for the trial version key.

who should I contact for this problem?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 17. 2007 07:36

Johanne Bee

Join/SignUp to SeeMyWorldOnVideo. We're PowerDirector Video Editors. Are you a member? - JOIN TODAY!
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Johanne,

Please contact support.

http://www.cyberlink.com/english/cs/support/new_site/support_index.html

Dafydd
Johanne [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Hi Johanne,

Please contact support.

http://www.cyberlink.com/english/cs/support/new_site/support_index.html

Dafydd

thank you : Johanne Bee

Edric [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 27, 2007 01:40 Messages: 25 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Johanne,

I will also suggest you please contact with CyberLink tech-support. They will provide you a new program.