Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Looks like this is still unanswered for you buddy. Any updates on this for you yet?
Hi xShaneElite, any updates on this for you? By the way, is there any other way to provide a proof of purchase if this software is bundled?

Can you also verify if this is not a trial version?
Good thing that you changed your password quickly. Thanks for the heads up. You might want to block the sender address so it wont bother you in the future.
I have tried doing a trial and error here but so far, I'm not getting anything. Can someone confirm that this is a feature?
Hi Kate, this is has been for a few days already. Have you found any work around on this yet?
I'm not really sure what the issue here but how were you able to sort this out if I may ask?
Hi pandeyrajiv , looks like a tough issue to me. Have you found any updates on this one yet?
You can also check out some logs at Windows Event Viewer. That will give you an idea on what went wrong when launching this.
Just import your audio clip (surf) and go to Edit > Adjust Audio > Adjust Length
Uncheck Keep Pitch and the pitch will drop with the speed change

I followed that and it worked like a charm to me. Thanks!
Word of advice, stay away from IE. I only used that if a site only opens up using IE. But try either Chrome or Firefox.
Hi Tom, at first glance, your issue seemed to be simple but I cannot duplicate this. Any luck so far?
You might want to submit a support ticket. Looks like this one still needs to be duplicated.
What version of Firefox are you currently using if I may ask.
Would be nice if this was written in English. Other users might be able to help out here. Google translate really does a poor job.
Looks like this is still unanswered for you argiris92. Any luck on this yet?
I think it should only display one version of it. But are there any problems so far?
Hi buddy, looks like this one is still unanswered for you. Have you found any updates regarding this yet?
I'm not really sure if that is the case. Just to make sure. What version are you currently using for this?
Quote: i did it

no other way?

No downloadable link on your website?

you want only the customer who buy the last version

i think this is scandalious

You need to contact support for them to validate that you have purchased the product. Only then you will be given the link. I think.
Are you trying to update the version from an iphone? Make sure that it has internet. Possibly browse some websites just to make sure.
Go to: