Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
YouCam Splitter help
KatelynC [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 05, 2013 04:22 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I can't seem to use YouCam on any sites like TinyChat or Skype, my splitter seems to be gone.

I had restored to a previous date and it worked again until the next day I logged onto and the same problem came up.

I have a HP Pavilion g7 Notebook PC which came with Youcam installed but now i think the splitter is gone and I have downloaded youcam from HP's site itself so it should have come with the splitter too but nothing seems to work.

I can see myself fine when running youcam alone but when i want to use it on sites, i can't.

I also have Manycam installed and it says that it too can't connect to the YouCam Splitter so I know that is my problem and I need help to get it back and back for good so I can cam again.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 05. 2013 04:56

jamestroy [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 25, 2013 09:30 Messages: 59 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Kate, this is has been for a few days already. Have you found any work around on this yet?