Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Shortcut key for Back arrow in Cinema Mode?
pandeyrajiv [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Texas Joined: Sep 13, 2013 15:38 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello

I am trying to use PD Ultra 13 as my HTPC Media center software and I am using it in cinema mode as I want to control the interface using a remote control as opposed to a mouse.

I am using FLIRC and a spare remote control from my Sony Blu Ray player (which I do not use anymore)...and have been able to program all the shortcut keys I need.

However, I am at a complete loss what the shortcut key is (in Cinema mode) to cancel a dialog box...I had assumed the "Back" button will work but that ONLY works when I hit the left or right arrow keys during playback and the information screens popup (the ones that you can scroll to change subtitles, video enhancements etc...you simply move from left to right or vice versa)...In that situation when I hit my "back" key that I programmed it closes that window and all I see is the media player as it should...

However that same back key does not close the dialog box that shows up when I say for instance select the TrueTheater (Custom) option and it opens the dialog box to change the brightness etc...Once I am done selecting I am stuck with that semi transparent dialog box with a "<-" symbol/button at the top left but it does not respond to the back key...The ONLY way I can get rid of it is to get up, use the mouse to hit that "<-" button to close the dialog box...

Can you please tell me what the magic key stroke is to make a dialog box like that go away so I can program it appropriately in FLIRC...

Thanks in advance...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 17. 2013 14:33

jamestroy [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 25, 2013 09:30 Messages: 59 Offline
[Post New]
Hi pandeyrajiv , looks like a tough issue to me. Have you found any updates on this one yet?
pandeyrajiv [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Texas Joined: Sep 13, 2013 15:38 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
jamestroy - I have not heard a peep from anyone at Cyberlink...I would think this is a very simple issue to resolve...if a key exists to close a dialog box in cinema mode then give it...If it does not then they need to add it to their ToDo list...